Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Study time Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Study time Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
Study time Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
Study time Emptyby  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
Study time Emptyby Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
Study time Emptyby Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
Study time Emptyby Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
Study time Emptyby Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
Study time Emptyby Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!
Study time Vote_lcapStudy time I_voting_barStudy time Vote_rcap 
Miranda Gonzalez
Camryn Stevens
Celestia Nighthawk
Kaine Drago
Caleb Starch
Taylor Brandston
Harmony Richter
Avelana
Toni Galati
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Meeting somone new
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

Study time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

Awesomeness : 1

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Study time   Study time EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:48 pm

I headed into the library to study for the huge BioChem test that was for most of my grade. I wouldn't have a chance to study at work because the woman in there are so messy and I spend hours cleaning up and putting clothes back on the racks. I headed for the quiet table in the back by the giant window, having a nice view to study with will relax me better.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Awesomeness : 11

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:53 pm

My food was finally finished, and I needed to start working on my homework now if I wanted to keep my scholarship her.

When I finally made my way to the library, which was like on the other side of campus, I sighed because surprise, surprise. No empty tables. I saw one in the back that only had one girl and 2 chairs so I made my way over to her. "Um, hi." I said, sort of quietly. I guess I was too quiet. "Um, hello?" I say louder. "Is this seat taken?"
Back to top Go down
https://atlanticcoastacademy.forumotion.com
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:00 am

I looked up to see a pretty young girl in front of me. She looked about 14."Oh no of course not." I said moving some of my books. "You can sit here if you want." said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:07 am

When she said no I stepped back and sighed. "Oh, sorry." I said, shyly, beginning to walk away. When I begun to walk away, she moved some of her books and invited me back. "Oh." I said, looking like a goofball. The sun soared in and sort of made me warm as I sat, seeing as I was wearing an ACA sweater. "Thanks." I say, sitting and pulling my bag in front of me to take out my Pre-Calc textbook and a sheet of paper.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:15 am

This girl was pretty young and shy. I could tell how different she was from the other young students because she was here studying in the early morning. I noticed the textbook she got out. "Wow Precalc? Pretty smart fo someone so young." I said giving another smile, I'm usually quiet but I wanted her to know I was friendly.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:20 am

As I was ready to open it, the girl across from me made a comment about how young I was and the whole pre-calc thing. "Oh, yeah." I agreed. "I took an Algebra 2 course during the summer. It was pretty expensive so I had to save up like the whole year." I explained. She seemed friendly, and older. So maybe we could form a friendship...I always thought of myself as more mature than my age.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:33 am

"Thats good you take classes like that. I have alot of trouble with Math and Science so its better to learn stuff like that earlier." I told her. She seemed to work pretty hard because like I had told myself she was here studying early, I did't do stuff like that when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:37 am

"Yeah." I agreed. Although I toughed out courses like chemistry, pre-calc, AP Lang, and AP Spanish, I hated them. They basically made my time here hell. I find it's better to go to bed early, then wake up early and do a lot of work. Pulling an all-nighter is just way to difficult. I did that last year, Freshman year, fell asleep in class and got my first detention. "Do you take any AP or above level courses?"
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:48 am

"AP Lit and AP History. Those are my favorite subjects but I struggle a bit with all the work they give and I have trouble remebering stuff." I told her. This would probably lower her stress level a bit on homework because now she would know even the older kids have trouble with work not just finding the next party. "By the way my names Miranda." I said and put out my hand.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:50 am

I hate memorizing stuff too. In AP Spanish we have to do oral exams in front of the class, memorized. It would always do something drastic to my grade. I shook her hand and smiled, "I'm Alexa."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:54 am

"Nice to meet you Alexa." I said smiling. This girl was really nice for her age, the younger kids I would some across were pretty arogant but then again those were the kids whos families could afford this school.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:04 am

"Nice to met you too, Miranda." I replied. I took a deep breath and opened up my Pre-Calc book to begin studying, as I was supposed to a few minutes ago but got sidetracked. She's really nice, so I didn't mind. I wonder if she could tell I wasn't rich or whatever, that I couldn't afford this school. I assume my modest, niceness would give it away.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:14 am

I could see that Alexa wanted to get to her studying so I continued on with my own work. I wasn't gonna stop the nicest and smartiest young kid I've seen so far from studying. I wish I thought about my education at her age but I started convincing myself that I would end up like my brothers, Manuel in prison and Robert jumping from job to job. But why did BioChem have to be so hard?
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:25 pm

I guess our conversation was done... I always had the weirdest luck with friendship and socialization with people. I let out a big sigh and looked at the clock. Was it really that early? Great...she must think I'm a dork coming to the LIBRARY in the early morning when I'm at the prime of my youth...damn. I actually thought this friendship could work out. Obviously not. I'm probably the only kid here on a scholarship and the only one who can't afford a Mac, iPod and iPad all at the same time...gosh. Why did I have to be born this way? Why couldn't I be one of the lucky ones that could always afford the nicest clothes or shoes or products? Right now, at this school, I wish I was anyone, but me...
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:13 pm

I could see Alexa was having a inner battle with herself or arguement so I decided to just keep the conversation going. "So how did you get to ACA?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:48 pm

Here it was. The question. The question that would forever ruin my days here. "Well, my mom didn't want me so she had to send me somewhere..." I lied. "She's kinda nice, to everyone else. I mean she's filled up like everyone of the rooms in her mansion with foster kids. Don't they just annoy you too?"
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:57 pm

I laughed a little. "Well if you mean by having foster brothers and sisters who annoy you then yea I have two older brothers, one of them is always teasing and wrestling with me when I go home to see him and the other I don't see very often." I said to Alexa, I had a feeling I wasn't getting the whole truth but it not any of my business.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:17 pm

"Right?" I said, beginning to act like the total opposite of me and shutting the book. "My foster sister one took half of my hair and chopped it off. She was getting me back for giving her food poisoning or something..."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:23 pm

"No way? If I had a sister who did that I would probably start fighting her." I laughed I closed my own book because its been awhile since I got to talk with someone plus I love all nighters. "My brother pushed me into this mud puddle after school one day and I got drenched in it. The kids at school started calling me 'Muddy Miranda' for weeks!"
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:32 pm

"No way!" I said, trying to think of a way to match her story...umm. "People called me lopsided Lexi for like a year, until my hair grew back! I guess we have alot in common, haha."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:46 pm

"It seem like we do." I said with yet another smile. I could also tell we were tryin to one up each others stories. "I had to get a boys hair cut after my brother decided to put laffy taffy and gum in my hair."
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:08 pm

We seemed to be trying to top eachother's stories. Which was fine with me, as I was making all mine up. "I'm allergic to cats. One night when I was sleeping, my foster sister found an alley cats and let it sleep next to me. I needed to shots, and 3 nights in the emergency room." TOP THAT. I thought, in my mind. I felt it was a possibility, an unlikely one, that she could be making hers up too.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Man her foster sister is really mean to her I mean my brothers aren't even that bad well not anymore after they did get in trouble for the laffy taffy and gum thing in my hair. My dad sent them to go work for my uncle on his farm and they never did anything bad like that again. "During Halloween in middle school there was this big haunted house thing going on and my brothers dared me to go through it even though I was afraid to. They stole my bus pass to get home so I had to chase them inside, I got so scared that I ran out crying and screaming like a baby and whats worse it that my crush was there with his hot older brother."
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:41 pm

"Wait, so you also had a crush, on you're crush's older brother?" I asked, confused, but entertained.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:57 pm

"Damn right I did." I laughed. "Evan was a year older than me but I knew him better. He was that bad boy type but nice and just really sarcastic and Joseph was hilarious, we voted him class clown in middle school. So what about you, any crushes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Study time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time Empty

Back to top Go down

Study time
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Dumpster :: The Past-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com