Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
 LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
 LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
 LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
 LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. Emptyby  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
 LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. Emptyby Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
 LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. Emptyby Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
 LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. Emptyby Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
 LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. Emptyby Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
 LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. Emptyby Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!
 LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. Vote_lcap LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. I_voting_bar LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. Vote_rcap 
Miranda Gonzalez
 LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. Vote_lcap LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. I_voting_bar LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. Vote_rcap 
Camryn Stevens
Celestia Nighthawk
Kaine Drago
Caleb Starch
Taylor Brandston
Harmony Richter
Avelana
Toni Galati
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Meeting somone new
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
Dorm Room List!
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
+3
Camryn Stevens
Lizzie Mason
Skylar Boo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylar Boo

Skylar Boo

Awesomeness : 0

LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. Empty
PostSubject: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:12 pm

LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. A586x2
skylar "skye" oliver
"how can you heal if you're still bleeding?

Skylar peers around, lighting a match and throwing it into the massive bonfire. She, biting her lip, pushes through the crowd of nobodies, seeing as it was almost empty here. She was new and did not know people, so it was hard to invite strangers to a bonfire. She's new, as you know, so she kinda wanted to start off her time here with a bang. Her eyes scope out for Kenzie, but she can't find him. Kenzie's her only friend here. She didn't know he was here, but like...they knew eachother from another school. Coincidences were pretty. Skylar screams her usual case of obscene words, this time including, "PENIS." What? It's her bird-call to Kenzie and anyone else. At least hers. She always knows just how to get her friend's attention. She has exlusive friends obviously because she's the way she is. A type of freak, she could only hang with people like her. And people like her, would typically scream out PENIS. She rolls her eyes when she doesn't get a quick response, annoyed. She prances around like her usual idiotic, carefree self. Skylar didn't give a damn what others thought about her, as long as they didn't hurt her or her friends--okay, scratch that--one friend. She digs her hands into her denim jeans, watching her feet as she walks, alone, in a small crowd of unfamiliar people.

Last edited by Skylar Boo on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Mason

Lizzie Mason

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Lizzie had heard about the bonfire some friends so when she got there she saw a girl she didn't know and decided to make a friend. "Hey I'm Lizzie" she said smiling to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Skylar Boo

Skylar Boo

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:35 am

skylar "skye" oliver
"do you scream when you're alone?"

Skylar was basically running from one side of the beach to another to find Kenzie, who as stated before, is her only friend at AC, so far. Most likely, she'll find SOME weird people like her at this school. Artsy people are like Skylar. Sort of psycho, but extremely abnormal. EXTREMELY. "PENIS." She would say, birdcalling her friend. "PEEEEEENIS!" The beach was still instantaniasly empty so she couldn't saw bloop-a-doo to anyone as far as asking for Kenzie goes. At least hers. She always knows just how to get her best friend's attention. "Hey I'm Lizzie" She heard behind her. Friendly people? Gross. Well, depends on the person really. "Oh, errm...hi? Do you know Kenzie? My friend Kenzie? He's my height, Jewish afro...big nose...Jewish looking..."

Last edited by Skylar Boo on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Mason

Lizzie Mason

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:51 am

Lizzie laughed "No I'm sorry can't say that I do." she said and smiled. "What's your name?" she asked trying to be nice
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:44 pm

I pushed through the crowd of people to get to the cooler of drinks. I was hand and hand with Camryn. I could see the look of excitement on her face she looked great. We finally reached the drinks and it was a cooler filled with both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. "What do you want babe?" I said to her after grabbing a bud light. She was hesitant at first but then said, "Umm a wine cooler. Doesn't matter which one." I grabbed one to give to her and we walked over by some girls. "Hi I'm Elijah." I said taking my hand from around Camryn to shake their hands."This is my girlfriend Camryn." "Its nice to meet you." She said shaking their hands. "Is this your bonfire?" She said to one of the girls.

LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. Y
Back to top Go down
Toni Galati

Toni Galati

Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:19 am

I arrived at the bonfire excited to let loose a little. I gotta text from Camryn to meet her here. I looked around for her until I finally seen her talking to some girls with a guy. I walked over with my shoes in my hands. "Whats up Cam? Some party huh?" I looked over at the cute boy."Hi you must be the boyfriend. I'm Toni." I shook his hand. "Whats up ladies?" I said to the girls she was talking to.

LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. L
Back to top Go down
Caleb Starch

Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:44 am

I decided to walk there since it wasn't that far from campus. On the walk there I we got to know each other a little better. We finally arrived to students mingling and dancing. "You ready?" I said reaching out for her hand.
Back to top Go down
Celestia Nighthawk

Celestia Nighthawk

Awesomeness : -3

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:34 pm

As they arrived at the Beach Celly looked around amazed, the beach here looked nice, change from the ones she was used to back home, but nice. "Wow, it looks so different," she murmured before looking way up at him, suddenly feeling like a midget in comparison, "Uh, sure," Grasping his hand lightly she'd look around as she followed.

Her Outfit
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://SunnyShores.b1.jcink.com
Caleb Starch

Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:52 pm

We walked through to get closer to the crowd. "You look great by the way." I said noticing her outfit. We walked over to were some of the team members were with their girls. "Hey guys!" I said high-fiveing some of the guys. "This is Celly my date. Isn't she hot? Speaking of that I'm thirsty. Do you want something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Skylar Boo

Skylar Boo

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Skylar Boo wrote:

skylar "skye" oliver
"woman pluck their eyebrows out....just to paint them back in..."

Skylar had this irritating loser-ish grin on her face as the girl, Lizzie her name looked to be, would ask her of her name. "Oh...me?" She looked around and whispered to herself in her mind, of course dip squash.... "Skye..lar. Skylar. But my friends, well Kenzie, calls me Skye." She would tell her, with excruciating details. Suddenly, more strange people, well strangers, would come over to her. Skye would just nod her head, and shake incoming hands. The girl had asked her if it was her bonfire. She nodded. "Yesh. This is me. Me bonfire. Aargh! I'm a pirate, well actually I was trying to be Jamaican. Well, not really. Well, I mean I'm Skye..." She said, putting her head down like a little girl.

She looked up in time for one more girl to approach, much to her disgust. Not the girl, just the idea of another person around. Skye was an anti-social bee, so she couldn't handle this much breath around her. She asked what's up and Skye pointed to the dark sky, "The clouds!" She looked back down and smiled awkwardly. "Oh, errm I'm Skye." She said, finally beginning to become comfortable around....people.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Brandston

Taylor Brandston

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Taylor arrived at the beach feeling excited. She loved social actvities where she has the chance to meet new friends. She looked around and saw only a few people, no one she knew, the only person she really wanted to see was Devon. He was so kind helping her with her bags, Taylor wanted to become friends with him, but it would be quite difficult if he's never around for her to talk to.
Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44665271
Back to top Go down
Celestia Nighthawk

Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:09 am

Feeling him stop Celly looked at all the guys and the girls giving a small wave her face flushing to a bright crimson as he said she was hot, Hearing the mtnion of a drink she thought for a moment, "Just a bottle of water," Craning her neck she'd smile up at him.
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:51 am

The girl babbled as Cam asked her a question. "Umm chill out girl." I chuckled. "No need to be nervous. Cool bonfire." A girl approached us and greeted us both. "Yea I am whats up?" I said to Toni. "Toni is a real hard ass but she's harmless." Camryn said. Camryn said she was harmless but I didn't get that vibe from her.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Starch

Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:25 am

"Ok I'll be back wait here. Hey guys don't bother her while I'm gone." I grabbed a beer and Celly a water. As I walked back to her I noticed all the other beautiful women that were there. So many of them. But I snapped back to reality and headed back to Celly. "Here you go? Hope they weren't to rowdy for you. " I said handing her the drink. "You want to roast a marshmallow?"
Back to top Go down
Celestia Nighthawk

Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:53 am

Nodding Celly would look around more, A girl with long blonde hair, a dark skinned girl with black curly hair, one with nice brown hair, and another with black. "Rowdy, not at all, believe me I know how to use my British Charm to calm a crowd," grinning sweetly she'd gently poke his side, "A marshmallow sounds pretty good about now," smiling she'd take his hand and walk over to the table with the marshmallows.
Back to top Go down
Toni Galati

Toni Galati

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:54 am

"Was that your way of getting smart with me?" I said to Skye. I don't like people getting spiffy with me. I laughed at Cam calling me harmless. Me and her both know I was the furthest thing from it.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Starch

Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:21 pm

I smiled as Celly seemed to be flirting with me. I followed her to the marshmallow table and we got our things together to roast. I spotted an empty area by the fire. "Come on lets sit there." We walked over and I sat down my hoodie for us to sit on as we roast our marshmallows. "So do you have a problem with older guys?"
Back to top Go down
Celestia Nighthawk

Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Smiling Celly would take two Marshmallows from the bag popping one in her mouth right away and saving the other for roasting. As they sat down she'd stick the other marshmallow on a stick, and hold it out into the fire as she listened to him, "Well, nope, but here's fore warning, I have only dated a guy once, and all the other times it was girls, so I know basically nothing about guys." Pulling back the burning glob of goo she'd blow it out and plop it in her mouth, a satisfied smile spreading over her lips.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Starch

Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:54 pm

I got wide-eyed at her statement. A bisexual...that is hot. "Well don't feel bad. I don't know anything about dating guys either." I laughed. I put my marshmallow on a piece of chocolate and graham cracker then bit into it. "If you are willing to give it another try with a dude...maybe we could go out to a movie or something. It'll be fun you. California boys know how to have a good time."
Back to top Go down
Celestia Nighthawk

Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:56 am

Celly laughed and shrugged licking her lips of the Marshmallow residue, "That depends, do you know how to handle a fierce little Rockstar," Pulling her hair back into a quick messy ponytail she'd grin up at him, "I've been told that a lot, except about different places, Boys from London, guys from whales, its fairly funny but what sets Cali boys apart?"
Back to top Go down
Caleb Starch

Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:00 am

Handle her? This chick had no idea of my track record. Her attitude was kind of a turn on. "Handling you won't be an issue sweetie. Its handling me if anything. You see I'm sure Cali boys party a lot different then your London chaps. If you're not afraid to walk on the dark side then you need to be walking with me." I said eyebrows raised, slightly biting my bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Celestia Nighthawk

Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:47 am

"I'm never afraid to walk on the dark side, but tell me, just what is your dark side? Because over at London, ours goes all the way from jumping off bridges to having the wildest parties it'll make even your little head spin," Celly gave him a light tap on the nose a she said this, after all, to her Londoners partied hardest in the world, even this little beach bash proved it to her.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Starch

Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:21 pm

I laughed as she tapped my nose."Well," I finished the last of my s'more,"let me show you." I stood up and grabbed her hand and lead her to a distant and empty part on the beach. "Wait here." I said then went to look around for people. After I didn't see anyone. "Looks like the coast is clear. Come on." I gestured towards the water then began undressing.
Back to top Go down
Celestia Nighthawk

Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:56 pm

Following after him she'd scoop up his hoodie last second as she followed quickly, not really sure as to what was happening. Watching him start stripping as he said the coast was clear she laughed and just stripped her shorts into her bikini, "Don't think you'll get me out of clothes that easy," she said and ran to the water diving into the cold abyss.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Starch

Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:45 am

"Close enough." I chuckled at her as she ran off. Once I got down to my boxers I ran and did a backflip in the water. "Shit its cold." I said swimming over to her. We were face to face floating in the water. "How cute are you when you're all wet?" I said moving her hair from in front of her face. "You know you are the first girl I dated who wasn't a stereotypical teen girl?" I said this while swimming in circles around her. "You know the type. Bimbo's I guess you can say. You are the first artsy type. And the youngest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.    LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Dumpster :: The Past :: Outside of ACA :: The Beach-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com