Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Boys and there music Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Boys and there music Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
Boys and there music Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
Boys and there music Emptyby  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
Boys and there music Emptyby Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
Boys and there music Emptyby Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
Boys and there music Emptyby Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
Boys and there music Emptyby Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
Boys and there music Emptyby Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!
Boys and there music Vote_lcapBoys and there music I_voting_barBoys and there music Vote_rcap 
Miranda Gonzalez
Boys and there music Vote_lcapBoys and there music I_voting_barBoys and there music Vote_rcap 
Camryn Stevens
Celestia Nighthawk
Kaine Drago
Caleb Starch
Taylor Brandston
Harmony Richter
Avelana
Toni Galati
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Meeting somone new
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

Boys and there music

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

Awesomeness : 1

Boys and there music Empty
PostSubject: Boys and there music   Boys and there music EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:48 pm

After school I headed to my room to put some of my stuff away so I wouldn't have to carry it around. I got out my laptop that had some of the beats I made on it and put it in a case to take to the front steps. As I walked toward the steps I sent Elijah a message saying it was still goin down. Hey Elijah its Trent, just letting you known it still on this afternoon. I hit send. I got to the steps and turned on my laptop waiting for Elijah
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Boys and there music   Boys and there music EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:22 pm

"Cool I'm on my way." I text back to Trent then I saved his number in my phone. I had stopped by the cafeteria to grab a quick snack before I went to meet up with Trent. I finally arrived at the steps to see Trent on his laptop. "Hey man. Whats up?" I sat down on a step next to him. Close enough to look at the screen but not to close to be all in his personal space. "Whatcha doin'?
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Boys and there music   Boys and there music EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:29 am

"Hey." I said when Elijah greeted me. "Just settin up the system that makes the beats." I said showing Elijah. I didn't exactly know how to work it I just did what Devon showed me how to do and it was pretty basic stuff.
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Boys and there music   Boys and there music EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:14 am

"Looks complicated." I said looking at him click different things on the screen. I was totally lost but fascinated. "So is this like your hobby or is basketball your hobby?" I said as I watched trying to follow what he was doing.

OOC: You are still Trent right?
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Boys and there music   Boys and there music EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:48 am

OOC: Lol yea, my bad I wasn't paying attention when I was adding the color.

BIC:
"Basketball is my hobby, music is my life." I said as I started a new thing for Elijah to start making up some of his own beats. "Alright man, just throw me some beats and we'll see what we can make." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Boys and there music   Boys and there music EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:18 pm

"Umm ok." I reached in my backpack and pulled out 2 pencils and began beating them together o the step along with making some sounds with my mouth. I had been thinking of beats every since Trent and I separated at the gym. After I finished I asked Trent, "So honsetly what do you think? Give me your most honest feedback." I didn't want to learn the easy I wanted to learn the hard way. The harder I learned the better I would get.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Boys and there music   Boys and there music EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:21 pm

"Well your alot better then a beginner but just fix a few things and you'll probably have your own songs going on." I told him. I remebered the earlier question Elijah asked about basketball being my hobby. "So what about Elijah, basketball hobby or life?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Boys and there music   Boys and there music EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:24 am

"Thanks man." I was flattered by the compliment."Me? Well for me basketball is certanly a hobby. I really love drawing. I dream of one day having my own art gallery featuring all of my work. I just play basketball because its fun....and I needed an extra-curricular activity." I admitted with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Boys and there music   Boys and there music EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:27 pm

"Man the way you play I could have sworn you'd be the next Michael Jordan." I told him. Elijah was really good at basketball but if arts his thing I can't complain. "So do you just draw or do you like paint and stuff too?" I didn't know much about art but seems like something I could get into.
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Boys and there music   Boys and there music EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:52 am

"Hey man I thought the same about you. Don't get me wrong I love the game. I just love my art more." Basketball was fun and it came natural to me. But art enticed me more because there was always something new to learn."Oh yea I paint, draw, sculpt, you name it. I'm always trying to learn new techniques. Just like I'm pretty sure you spend a lot of your day thinking of new beats."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Boys and there music   Boys and there music EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:37 pm

I laughed. "Yea I used to ball alot when I was younger but my brother showed me music and I found my reason to live." Devon and I did alot together but as I grew up there were some things he did on his own but music just spoke to both of us. "It cool that you do that art stuff man, not many guys are into it."
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Boys and there music   Boys and there music EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:17 am

I chuckled. It was true what Trent said. Usually guys that like art are rebels with daring outfits and bizarre hair. I was just a regular kid. "Yea I know. My dad thinks its just a "silly little hobby" and I will grow out of it. But little does he know I want to grow with it." My father thought I should focus more on my studies so that I can become an accountant or something but I didn't want that life. I wanted my gallery. "But enough about that back to the music. Now that we have the beat, what do we do next?"
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Boys and there music   Boys and there music EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:56 am

"Yea I feel you, my parents hate that me and my brother want to do music, says it ain't gonna get us nowhere in life and we just livin on a dream." Devon and I were starting to get along with our parents but we still hit a roadblock when the topic comes up."Well we could make a song or rap or just keep the beat by itself as an instrumental. Its your beat man do what you want with it." I told him. Music is an art, even if your not using a pencil to it and I'm sure Elijah could come up a pretty good idea.
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Boys and there music   Boys and there music EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:07 am

"I don't know about making a song. I can't rap or anything. What do you suggest we do with it?" I didn't know anything about rapping. I barely got the lyrics to my favorite songs right."I told you man I don't know much about music I just listen to it and I usually come up with some sort of art in my head that I end up making later. You're the music man."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Boys and there music   Boys and there music EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:31 am

"Well I would suggest keepin it you know since its your first beat and plus I just make the beats my brother does the lyrics." Me and Devon love music but hes more of the making music and I'm the one who mixes them together. I've written my own tunes before and made my own beats but this is Elijah's and hes gonna put a story to his rythym.
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Boys and there music   Boys and there music EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:19 pm

"Ok well im usually more inspired when I'm painting or something. If I write a poem could you turn it into a song?" I figured poetry and music couldn't be that different right? I glanced down at my cell to see the time. Crap it was getting late. "Hey man I gotta get going but what do ya say. Can we make a poem out of a song?" I grabbed my back pack and stood up on the step putting it on.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Boys and there music   Boys and there music EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:29 pm

"I've never done it before but we can try." I told him savin the beat and shutting down the laptop. I've never done a poem and made into a song neither has Devon, this would be something cool to try out.
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Boys and there music   Boys and there music EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:42 am

"Cool man. Hey I'll text ya later." I said running off I had so much homework to do in so little time. I had better get to my room and fast.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Boys and there music   Boys and there music EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:30 pm

"See ya." I said as Elijah ran off. I was glad that we rapped it up a bit early because I have to finish that project for class. I bet Miranda was gonna be happy that I was making friends, first Alexa now Elijah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys and there music   Boys and there music Empty

Back to top Go down

Boys and there music
Page 1 of 1