Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Study time - Page 2 Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Study time - Page 2 Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
Study time - Page 2 Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
Study time - Page 2 Emptyby  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
Study time - Page 2 Emptyby Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
Study time - Page 2 Emptyby Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
Study time - Page 2 Emptyby Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
Study time - Page 2 Emptyby Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
Study time - Page 2 Emptyby Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!
Study time - Page 2 Vote_lcapStudy time - Page 2 I_voting_barStudy time - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Miranda Gonzalez
Study time - Page 2 Vote_lcapStudy time - Page 2 I_voting_barStudy time - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Camryn Stevens
Celestia Nighthawk
Kaine Drago
Caleb Starch
Taylor Brandston
Harmony Richter
Avelana
Toni Galati
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Meeting somone new
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

Study time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Awesomeness : 11

Study time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:01 pm

I shrugged my shoulder and sighed. "No real ones." I honestly said, beginning to sound Like a Twi-Blood Diaries fan. "Stefan on the Vampire Diaries. You know, before he became a douche."
Back to top Go down
https://atlanticcoastacademy.forumotion.com
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:18 pm

"Hey I love that show. I love 'ripper' stefan, its nice to see a different side to him plus being rude to Elena, love it!" I told girl letting my fangirl side show, this probably wasn't the best way to keep tis conversation going anyway, having the whole Team Somebody debate could ruin it. "How long have you been here? Surely you think someones cute?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:47 pm

"A few weeks. You?"

OOC: Sorry it's short.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:56 pm

Thats why she was so shy and studying at a time like this, she hasn't really met anyone yet. "Since last year but I'm not exactly very social, I have friends but I like to be alone sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:58 pm

"I get what you're saying." I said, agreeing with her. "My alone time is sacred to me."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:06 pm

"With your age you should be doing some fun stuff though. I mean its that whole primetime of your youth, you only live once, make the best out of it. I'm not being hypocritical either, saturday night I'm going to the beach party." I smiled. Alexa looked lke she didn't talk to people much at all and I totally get that is nice to be alone but sometimes you just have to talk to people.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:23 pm

"A beach party, eh?" I suddenly had a brilliant idea that could boost my popularity. "Do you mind if I tag along?" It's Friday, classes were canceled and the beach party is tonight. I can't wait...if she says yes.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Her hopes were up and I was about to bring them down. "I would love for you to come but theres going to be alot of Juniors and Seniors, not really a party for the younger students." I told her honestly. A party would be good for Alexa but no this party, drugs, alcohol and sex that you could watch freely was not a place for youngsters, hell it wasn't a party for me but I'd promised I'd go.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:40 pm

I frowned, I couldn't believe she shot me down. I assumed she was actually going to help me try and fit in, but she didn't. "Oh, okay. Sorry I even asked." I told her, grabbing my sunflower pen and beginning to take notes.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:50 pm

"Hey Alexa its nothing personal, its just this party is very dangerous for someone as young as you, especially with the Junior and Senior boys. Not all of them are nice and I'm worried for your well being. I'd be happy to help you meet people just not at this party." I knew who would was going to attend this party and they weren't the nicest people, they would take advantage of Alexa especially of how young she is.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:59 pm

"Well, don't you know some of the people there?" I asked, desperate. "Can't you warn people not to mess with me?" I was sad, I thought she was cooler than this. She seemed like she could have been maybe big sister type to me.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:10 am

"What makes you think a bunch of stupid jocks who are drunk and on drugs and evil queen bitches would listen to me about not messing with you? I mean I'm protetcive and I don't mind fighting but these are the kids who ruin social lives and charm there way out of trouble. I'm trying to keep both of us out of that situation, I'm not spending the entire night there at that party." I told her. I was really trying not to be mean but I couldn't let her join the actual party I was going to at the beach.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:31 am

I sighed. "Alright, whatever." I shouldn't even care. I was the outcast at my old school, and I'll be the outcast here no matter how I act. "I should probably study." I told her looking back down at my book, sounding let down. Which i sort of did feel.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:51 am

I sighed. Why won't Alexa understand that party is way too dangerous for her? I would be happy to help her meet people. An idea struck me. "The gym. The gym is the perfect place to meet people, everyone hangs there and I know some people who are just as quiet as you and some of them are your age." which was true, the gym was where all the nice kids hung out of all the classes.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:01 pm

"Um." I didn't know what to do. I kind of wanted to go to the party, but this seemed interesting as well. I decided I was gonna take a shot. "Um, sure! Why not?" I closed my textbook, assuming we would go now.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:15 pm

I laughed. "Alexa its reallly early, do you think anyone is up right now?" The gym would have people in it but it would just be the players and there kinda cranky. "We could go in about an hour or two when people are actually there hanging out, cool?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:31 pm

I sighed again. "Alright." I was trying not to sound let down, I wasn't really, because I had work to do anyways.... "So how's this school for real?"
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:08 pm

I was about to start my work when Alexa asked me something. "Its a good school, alot of people come to change their life around and are succesful at it but then theres the kids who come here that are really arrogant because their rich and can afford this school so they think very highly of themselves. It all depends on who you talk to."
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:21 pm

I heard everything about rich arrogant people and I couldn't continue on with his lie. I had to tell the truth. "Look, I haven't been honest with you."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:34 pm

I was half surprised when she told me she wasn't being honest. I had a feeling something was up but again that was her busniess. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:42 pm

"I'm not rich." I spilled. I sat back in my chair and crossed my arms. "I've never had a foster brother or sister. Or a big house. I lived in a 3 bedroom house with 4 more people. And I got into this school on a full academic scholarship. I can't afford this place." I sighed."There...that's everything."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:48 pm

I smiled. She was finally able to open up to me and we got over our little squabble. I guess it was my turn to open up. "Seems like we do have alot in common."
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:21 pm

I gave her a confused look. Was she lying to? Or...well yeah. That's it. "How so?" I was able to scrounge out.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:40 pm

"I'm not rich either. I grew up in East L.A having to worry everday if I was going to end up in the middle of a gang fight and if their would be a hostage situation at my school. My mom died in a car accident and I lost the only person who told me to do better with my life. My oldest brother is in Prison probably until I'm 20 and the other can never hold a job. My father is kinda dissapointed with me for leaving him to deal with everything at home but is happy that I'm smarter then my brothers to get an education and I pay for this school all by myself, sometimes my dad helps me but not always. I have no scholarship." I explained to Alexa giving her alot of info on my own life story. Maybe now she would understand that I wil be here to help if she needs me, I would want anybody to go through the worries I do.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:47 pm

Now I can acknowledge my mother more now knowing how hard it can be not having one in my life. "Wow. That's terrible." I said, not topping her story for the first time since we met. "How old were you when she died?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study time   Study time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Study time
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Dumpster :: The Past-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com