Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Bitter Sweet Morning Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Bitter Sweet Morning Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
Bitter Sweet Morning Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
Bitter Sweet Morning Emptyby  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
Bitter Sweet Morning Emptyby Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
Bitter Sweet Morning Emptyby Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
Bitter Sweet Morning Emptyby Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
Bitter Sweet Morning Emptyby Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
Bitter Sweet Morning Emptyby Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!
Bitter Sweet Morning Vote_lcapBitter Sweet Morning I_voting_barBitter Sweet Morning Vote_rcap 
Miranda Gonzalez
Bitter Sweet Morning Vote_lcapBitter Sweet Morning I_voting_barBitter Sweet Morning Vote_rcap 
Camryn Stevens
Celestia Nighthawk
Kaine Drago
Caleb Starch
Taylor Brandston
Harmony Richter
Avelana
Toni Galati
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Meeting somone new
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

Bitter Sweet Morning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

Awesomeness : 0

Bitter Sweet Morning Empty
PostSubject: Bitter Sweet Morning   Bitter Sweet Morning EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:49 am

"Crap I am so late the bell rang 30 minutes ago coach is gonna kill me." I can't believe I overslept. Now I'm running like a mad man threw the school trying to get to gym. Finally I got to the gym door and opened it to see all the guys playing basketball.
"Simmons! Your late!" The coach yells at me holding his clipboard.
"Yea I know my alarm di-"
"Get dressed you're with skins." He said then blowing his whistle instructing everyone else to take a break until I returned.
"Yes Sir." I say then head into the locker room.
I began undressing when I heard the door open and the other guys laughing and joking around.
"Dude what happened you're never late it must be some sort of rearrangement with the planets or something." A guy says and we all laugh.
"Yea I know I bought a new iPod docked yesterday and I tried to use it as my alarm but the damn thing didn't go off. My mom had to wake me. But it wasn't all bad." I say with a sneaky smirk on while putting on my gym shorts.
"What do you mean?" Another kid says.
"On my way in the building I bumped into my future girlfriend."
"I thought you said you could never date any of the stuck up girls here."
"I know but she's new because I never seen her around here before. And I plan on making my move before any of you animals get to her." I say laughing and grabbing my gym shirt and locking my locker.
"Yea well you never know she might be like the others. Now lets get out of here before coach has an aneurysm."
We all leave the locker room and listen to our positions from coach. Once we begin I think of what the guys said. What if she was another stuck up chick. I don't think so though. There was something sweet in her eyes. But I have been deceived by the physical before.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Sweet Morning   Bitter Sweet Morning EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:16 pm

I was shooting some hoops around with some of my friends waiting for some of the late guys to finish getting ready. I can't for the life of me understand how people over sleep, just seems like a waste. Coach blew the whistle and we all stood on the line waiting for him to let us start our game, some of the guys next to me were talking about some girl and it was getting a little annoying. "Hey can ya'll be quiet for a sec, I wanna know who coach is letting in the game." I said.
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Sweet Morning   Bitter Sweet Morning EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:57 pm

"Sorry dude." I said to the kid demanding silence. The coach started going on about who was playing what position. I had to focus. Get my mind off of that girl and my head in the game.
"Everybody Clear?" Coach yelled after giving instructions.
"Yes Coach!" We all yelled.
"Lets ball." He said after blowing his whistle. We all began to play some hardcore basketball.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Sweet Morning   Bitter Sweet Morning EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:19 pm

I nodded to the guy after he said sorry as a sign of respect. After coach called out postions I got my head in the game and played my best. I was on the shirts side and right now we weren't doing all that well. "Come on guys lets go!" I yelled. I know its a bad thing but I hate losing mostly in basketball.
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Sweet Morning   Bitter Sweet Morning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:59 am

As we were playing I noticed that that Ross was really into the game. Wow that kid really must love basketball. He's really good at it too. I wonder if he's on the basketball team we would go to state.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Sweet Morning   Bitter Sweet Morning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:24 am

After the game I grabbed a water bottler and headed to the showers. The guys in there like to mess around but I don't, go in wash up get out, simple and easy. After I got my shoes on I walked towards the locker room door but I saw the guy I asked to be quite earlier and I decided to let him know I wasn't trying to start anything. "Hey man." I said and her turned his head. "Just wanted to let you know I wasn't tryin to start anything with you, nothing personal I just like getting into the game."
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Sweet Morning   Bitter Sweet Morning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:54 am

After the game I hit the showers. Had a lot to do that day in so little time. When I sat down on the bench and began putting on my shoes when I noticed somebody say something behind me. It was Ross. He was letting me know he wasn't being rude he just really into the game. "Its cool man. I noticed that when we were playing. You're pretty good man." I say grabbing my backpack and locking my locker. I got ready to head out when I turned around. "I'm Elijah by the way, see you around baller." I said with a smile. The guy seemed cool.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Sweet Morning   Bitter Sweet Morning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:09 am

I was a bit surprised when he didn't come up to me and try and fight me, most guys do because they think I'm stuck up. Maybe I shoudl try Miranda's advice and try and seem nice. "Hey Elijah!" I called after him.
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Sweet Morning   Bitter Sweet Morning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:30 am

As I was leaving I heard Ross"Whats up!" I said. I was told this guy isn't the nicest to get along with. But I'm not one to listen to gossip so I rather form my own opinion. But first I gotta know his first name.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Sweet Morning   Bitter Sweet Morning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:08 pm

"You like music?" I asked walking towards him. I don't usually show anyone my beats but I'm tryin this whole 'getting out my shell' thing as my brother likes to call it.
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Sweet Morning   Bitter Sweet Morning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:35 pm

"Like it? Couldn't express myself without it. Why do you ask?" I wondered why he asked that. Now he had this new found curiosity about him that I wanted to know about.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Sweet Morning   Bitter Sweet Morning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:55 pm

"Me and my brother make beats you know for like songs and raps, just wanted to see if you wanna check them out. Maybe even make some of your own." I told him. I should try talking to people more often, it cool tallking to people who have the same interest as you.
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Sweet Morning   Bitter Sweet Morning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:49 pm

"Cool man I'd love to check them out." I was happy he asked I mean I never knew anyone who mad beats. Now that I think about it I have never thought about it myself. I don't know anything about making music. I just dance to it."But I have to be honest. I've never made a beat before in my life so i doubt I would be any good." I hoped that this wouldn't make him change his mind.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Sweet Morning   Bitter Sweet Morning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:42 pm

"Well to be honest I can't really either. I make up a beat like drummin my fingers on somethin and my brother does them on his computer, I've made a few good ones though and I'm sure we could at least make a decent one." I told him. I did make my own beats but Devon was alot better at it then I am, I can mix songs together like I do when I DJ but makin them is what Devon does.
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Sweet Morning   Bitter Sweet Morning EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:33 am

"Well I'm in. When and where?" I was excited to try and make a beat. And I was glad to be hanging out with Ross. You see he wasn't bad at all people are just judgemental. I wasn't in any place to judge. It wasn't to long ago everyone was making fun of me.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Sweet Morning   Bitter Sweet Morning EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:05 am

I tried to think of a time I was open but the only time I had was after school for like an hour. "I just remebered I'm kinda busy but I have an hour after school if thats cool with you?" I told him. I got so overwhelmed with 'coming out my shell' that I didn't think about what would happen if someone actually held a conversation with me. Plus I'm making plans with a dude who probably doesn't even know my name. "By the way, my names Trent."
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Sweet Morning   Bitter Sweet Morning EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:19 am

"Trent, good to know. After school is perfect for me. I am pretty swamped any other time.I guess we'll meet by the front steps. Is that cool with you?" He agreed and I gave him my number in case of any cancellation."Ok man I'll see you around I gotta get going." I said then running out the door. Being late once today was enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Sweet Morning   Bitter Sweet Morning EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:36 pm

I programmed Elijah's number into my phone as he walked off. Its pretty cool I actually someone to hang out with after school today other then Miranda and Devon, Alexa and I try to hang out but shes still kinda shy so we take the friendship slow. I bet Miranda would be happy I was makng friends.

OOC: Should we continue on the steps?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Sweet Morning   Bitter Sweet Morning Empty

Back to top Go down

Bitter Sweet Morning
Page 1 of 1