Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Just another day at Atlantic Coast Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Just another day at Atlantic Coast Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
Just another day at Atlantic Coast Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
Just another day at Atlantic Coast Emptyby  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
Just another day at Atlantic Coast Emptyby Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
Just another day at Atlantic Coast Emptyby Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
Just another day at Atlantic Coast Emptyby Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
Just another day at Atlantic Coast Emptyby Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
Just another day at Atlantic Coast Emptyby Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!
Just another day at Atlantic Coast Vote_lcapJust another day at Atlantic Coast I_voting_barJust another day at Atlantic Coast Vote_rcap 
Miranda Gonzalez
Just another day at Atlantic Coast Vote_lcapJust another day at Atlantic Coast I_voting_barJust another day at Atlantic Coast Vote_rcap 
Camryn Stevens
Celestia Nighthawk
Kaine Drago
Caleb Starch
Taylor Brandston
Harmony Richter
Avelana
Toni Galati
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Meeting somone new
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

Just another day at Atlantic Coast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Awesomeness : 0

Just another day at Atlantic Coast Empty
PostSubject: Just another day at Atlantic Coast   Just another day at Atlantic Coast EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:05 am

Sophia decided to go for a swim at the beach. She did this when ever she need to clear her mind. Classes where long and dull. The boys were driving her insane with all their looks and whispers. And the girls were more annoying than the boys. With there snarky comments and scandals. This school was one big battle feild and if you weren't at the top then so long but if you were, you had to prove to everyone that you belonged. It was getting tiring trying to keep up so she decided a good swim would keep her sane. She saw others on the beach but totally ignored them.
Back to top Go down
Alejandra Salazar

Alejandra Salazar

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at Atlantic Coast   Just another day at Atlantic Coast EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Alejandra had decided that a visit to the beach would help her wind down from the plane ride to her new school. She was glad that she didn't have to give up the beach with her move, and was thankful to see it wasn't as crowded as back home. Kicking off her already untied DC's, she slipped out of her shorts, and made her way down to the water. She watched the surfers further out in the water, envious of their talent. As she continued walking, her attention on the surfers, she ran right into somebody. "Oh, wow. I'm sorry!" She apologized, regaining her balance.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at Atlantic Coast   Just another day at Atlantic Coast EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:40 am

"No, it's alright. You were paying attention to the surfers and no watching where you were going. It happens to most girls. FYI most of them arew either pigheads or have girlfriends. This school is like a nut house. I'm Sophia Blackwood. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Alejandra Salazar

Alejandra Salazar

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at Atlantic Coast   Just another day at Atlantic Coast EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:55 pm

"Oh," Alejandra glanced out at the surfers again before turning back to Sophia. "Well that's disappointing." She said, referring to her explanation of the guys."Alejandra Salazar, but most people just call Alex." She smiled, introducing herself. "A nuthouse? Really? But it's seemed so calm the few days I've been here." She was actually kind of glad to hear this school wasn't as quiet as she had been starting to think it was.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at Atlantic Coast   Just another day at Atlantic Coast EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:43 am

"Ha! That's the show they put on for every new student. In here it's not about friendship and closeness, It's a battlefield. You have to be on the top to get anywhere in this school. Most of the people hear are spolied rich kids with daddys or mommy's credit card to get them out of trouble. Thy've never worked an honest day in there life. I on the other hand am popular and I didn't use my families money to get there. I work at Starbucks and try not to be mean to everybody I see. I'm a real nice person. Oh and the reason I know so much about the surfing team is because I dated a few of them. Worse mistake of my life. It's nice to meet you Alex. Stop by my dorm or my work sometimes. I like talking to people around here. Best school aeound but you got to be careful who your friends with. Trust me I know"She said as she wayed in the water. She knew this girl was going to free meat soon and didn't want her yo go through what she went through
Back to top Go down
Alejandra Salazar

Alejandra Salazar

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at Atlantic Coast   Just another day at Atlantic Coast EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:12 pm

"Wow...." Alex nodded as she listened. "Okay." She watched as she went into the water, before thinking back to all she'd just said. It kind of sounded like her old school, just rich people and more gossip fights than real fights instead. Alex didn't want to be on top, the whole popular thing just wasn't for her. She knew she could handle herself here. What was the worst a snobby little rich with a wallet full of credit cards could do to her?
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at Atlantic Coast   Just another day at Atlantic Coast EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:25 am

"Well, I must get going. I have a french lessson to do and I have to get to work by the lunch time rush. It was nice meeting you. Take heed to my words of wisdom. The girls are carnivores in this school."SHe said as she made her way out of the water and put her swimming robe on. She was going to be late if she didn't get back to her dorm soon and get ready. She just hoped the girls weren't keeping up the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at Atlantic Coast   Just another day at Atlantic Coast Empty

Back to top Go down

Just another day at Atlantic Coast
Page 1 of 1