Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Admin's Characters Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Admin's Characters Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
Admin's Characters Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
Admin's Characters Emptyby  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
Admin's Characters Emptyby Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
Admin's Characters Emptyby Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
Admin's Characters Emptyby Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
Admin's Characters Emptyby Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
Admin's Characters Emptyby Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!
Admin's Characters Vote_lcapAdmin's Characters I_voting_barAdmin's Characters Vote_rcap 
Miranda Gonzalez
Admin's Characters Vote_lcapAdmin's Characters I_voting_barAdmin's Characters Vote_rcap 
Camryn Stevens
Celestia Nighthawk
Kaine Drago
Caleb Starch
Taylor Brandston
Harmony Richter
Avelana
Toni Galati
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Meeting somone new
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

Admin's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Awesomeness : 11

Admin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Admin's Characters   Admin's Characters EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:53 pm

This is where I will post ALL of my characters.

Last edited by Alexa Stratford on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://atlanticcoastacademy.forumotion.com
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Admin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Alexa Stratford   Admin's Characters EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:19 pm

Admin's Characters 31182811

Alexa Althea Stratford

Name: "Alexa Stratford"

Grade: "I'm a sophomore."

Physical Appearance: "Well, I guess you can say I'm pretty short, 5'3''. I have a really small body type though, The most I've ever weighed is 122. My best feature is my long wavy light brown hair, that usually covers my light chestnut colored eyes. I'm always mistaken for a Hawaiian, but I'm mixed with Jamaican, Chinese, Indian, Cuban, Italian and German.”

Personality: "I have a very angelic personality. Ever since I was a child, I always liked to make sure people were okay, being caring and comforting as possible. I'm very shy, I don't like to ever stand out. One of my favorite activities is taking pictures. I, like most girls my age, am very insecure. I just never feel like I can never fit in, although people love to make me try."

History: "My life is just a trainwreck. I was born on September 3, 1996, in Brooklyn, NY. I guess you can classify me as a genius or whatever, I skipped 1st grade and went straight to 2nd. After that, I've always been an outcast. I have 3 siblings, two younger sisters and a younger brother. I love them with all my heart. My father left when I was seven years old, and nothing has gone right since. My mom is now a struggling single mother that can't pay the bills on her own. Technically that's my reason for coming here. I applied for a scholarship and got it. I thought that being here would save my mother some money, with her not having to feed an extra, older, mouth. I miss my mom and my siblings, ALOT, but this was just the best decision for everyone."

Pets: "None."

Talents: "I play the oboe, flute, clarinet, violin and piano."

Other: "..."

Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Admin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's Characters   Admin's Characters EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:37 pm

[img]Admin's Characters Nlk10[/img]

Samantha Gloria Ahmed-Griffin

Name: "Samantha Ahmed-Griffin. But I usually go by Samantha Ahmed."

Children "I have twins. A boy and a girl. Jenna and Alan. They were born on May 21 of 2007."

Physical Appearance: "I'm average height, standing at about 5'7", weighing 130-145. I have long wavy blonde hair and a beauty mark to the right of my nose. I'm a quarter Russian, Bulgarian, Bangladesh and American.”

Personality: "Well if I see you, I like need to help you. I'm pretty giving. When I was younger I was that typical loner, that could be uber popular if she tries to be. I 'm also usually the peacemaker in dramatic situations."

History: "I got married at the tender, illegal, age of 17. When I was interning as a student teacher I met my husband. We got married in September and I got pregnant 3 years later. I also got a permanent position here...and that's me."

Pets: "None."

Talents: ""

Other: "My kids are 4."

Last edited by Lovely Love <3 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Admin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's Characters   Admin's Characters EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:47 pm

• Admin's Characters Tumblr_lv6o2r3rud1qcgwwao1_5001

Marcus William Ramirez

Name: Marcus Ramirez

Grade: 12

Physical Appearance: Marus stands at about 5'11'' and seems to hold the bony body that most boys would hate to have, mostly due to the drugs he used to take. Marcus never really had a problem with his body, as he could always have enough body weight to do natural things. Walk, run and maybe smoke a lot. He has 12 tattoos, a few on his neck on his arms, backs and stomach.He wears his ink black hair long and proud, which covers his dark brown eyes drowned in eyeliner. His hair looks easy to mess with, but touch it and he will tear your fingers off one by one.

Personality: Marcus is the classic drug-dealing jerk. Every since he was little, his father was never around and he started resenting his mom, blaming her for it. One thing that helped him as a child was his music. That's why you'll never really find him without a guitar bag, zipped tight strapped to his back. That is his only love, and the only other thing that keeps him sane.. If you catch him on a good day, he'll probably be nice to you. Marcus is deathly afraid of his claustrophobia. He has anger issues.

History: Marcus was born to Melissa & Joseph on April 2, 1992. When he was 3, his dad left him and his mom. He begun to resent his mother because he blamed her for him leaving. When he was 12, he got caught up in drugs after hanging around with the wrong crowds in school. At 13, he met a young nieve girl named Lana and helped her get caught up in the wrong crowd as well. After 6 years, he learned Lana was planning on running away to a boarding school in Florida. They had a serious conversation and when one thing led to another they slept together. She moved away, and he had a complete breakdown. He was at a party, took something and became incoherrant. He was paralyzed for hours.

After just days in rehab, Marcus vowed he'd never do drugs or drink as heavily ever again. When he got out, he looked up Lana, as he realized he couldn't live without her, and found her in a boarding school in down south Florida. He pleaded and got the government to pay for his education, food, and books. Like student welfare. When he was granted he said bye to his mom, patched up old wounds, and came down. He's ready to find his one true love...

Pets: None

Talents: Playing the guitar , being an angry person

Other: Marcus is the father to Lana's baby.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Admin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's Characters   Admin's Characters EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:41 pm

• Admin's Characters Mark-salling-glee-star

Christian "Chris" Yorke

Name: Chris Yorke

Grade: 11

Physical Appearance: Christian is a decently tall guy, standing at 5'11 with broad shoulders and all. He's got a lot of muscles from working on the farm and all but his pride and joy has to be his abs. His black hair was messy and long, but he wanted a different look for boarding school. So he cut off his brunette locks so now they don't cover his eyes which are the perfect shade of light brown to make all the girls fall for him.

Personality: Christian has always been afraid of horses, which you'd think growing up on a farm, he would love the large animal: nope, not this southern boy. He's sick of being thought of as "the southern gentlemen". He just wants to let loose, party and hook-up. He's really hardworking when it comes to everything he does. He's just a pretty boy with an accent who's is pretty nice to look at. He doesn't like to share his feelings because he grew up in a place where real men, don't cry or feel anything too much.

History: His mom is a stay at home cooking mom, the stereotypical barefoot and pregnant woman, which is why he has like 7 brothers and sister all together. His dad is a farmer that knocked his mom up in high school which is why he and his wife, Christian's mom, are still at the tender age of 31. Something his family doesn't know is that he wants to be a romance writer -- not a farmer. That must be why he's so good at telling girls cheesey pickup lines.

Michael Yorke, Christian's dad, the quarterback dated of course the homing coming queen and head cheerleader Veronica Stone until the very end of the summer before he went off to college. They broke up when Veronica's cousin Elise Lost showed up. Michael instantly fell in love with her long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. After almost no thought he broke up with Veronica and started to date Elise. Some say it was a fluke and others think it was fate that Michael and Elise were both going to the same school, Ole Miss. When they got out of college they moved back to their small town and had a family of eight. Their first son Patrick Yorke, Christian's twin (a few seconds older), was going to take over the family business, right now he's a freshman at Kentucky High. Their next oldest Chris doesn't want to stay in Miss. he wants to move on and write. No one knows that he can write minus his english teachers. His parents had six more kids, four boys and then a set of twin girls at the end.

Pets: None

Talents: None

Other: Has a twin named Patrick, He has the most amazing southern accent ever....
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Admin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's Characters   Admin's Characters EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:21 am

• Admin's Characters 5408271
      Zooey Day-Hart

Name: Zooey Hart

Birthday: September 3, 1987

Career/Job: High School Music Teacher

Spouse: None

Children: None

Physical Appearance: Alright, so as you can see I'm very pail. I had dark brown, naturally curly hair and have blue eyes. I usually wear my hair out and my bangs don't bother me because my glasses make sure I look good, and feel better.

Personality: I don't technically understand why I'm here. I'm basically a big kid. I love to hang with kids, I love relating to them and I love teaching. I don't go hard on my students at all. They are so easy off and lucky to have me. I sing to myself. ALOT. ♪♫Alot♪♫

History: Well, I got my teaching degree about a month or two ago. I guess I'm pretty young, but I started young. When I was 17, I started student-teaching at an elementary school and loved it...so here I am! My mom lives in palm springs with my dad. I feel like they sort of hate me. I'm an only child, so I should have gotten like 3 times more love right? Maybe 3 times less. My mom had me when she was sixteen so she's only 40 now and she's working it.

Other: --

Talents: I play most band instruments. flute, clarinet, trumpet, saxaphone, bass clarinet, tenor sax, horn, trombone, oboe, piano, and on and on. And most orchestra instruments. Violin, viola, cello, bass. All that jazz, speaking of jazz I also play saxophone. Alto and Tenor. And I ♥♥♥ singing!
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Admin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's Characters   Admin's Characters EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:42 pm

......errr I deleted my teacher charries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's Characters   Admin's Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin's Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Dumpster :: The Past :: Registering :: Character Submission (TURN ONE IN BEFORE RPING/Can't Roleplay Without being Accepted)-
Jump to:  
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com