Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Pale × × × Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Pale × × × Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
Pale × × × Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
Pale × × × Emptyby  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
Pale × × × Emptyby Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
Pale × × × Emptyby Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
Pale × × × Emptyby Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
Pale × × × Emptyby Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
Pale × × × Emptyby Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!
Pale × × × Vote_lcapPale × × × I_voting_barPale × × × Vote_rcap 
Miranda Gonzalez
Camryn Stevens
Celestia Nighthawk
Kaine Drago
Caleb Starch
Taylor Brandston
Harmony Richter
Avelana
Toni Galati
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Meeting somone new
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

Pale × × ×

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avelana
Admin
Avelana

Awesomeness : 1

Pale × × × Empty
PostSubject: Pale × × ×   Pale × × × EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Room 401. This was it.

Standing before the door, Avelana was shaking, hoping... praying she wasn't making another mistake. She looked down to her baby bump, then to the door one last time. Avelana had gone back to her dorm to get ready before she came here, mostly to prepare herself what to say. She ditched her white sundress and put on a black long-sleeved shirt that seemed to make her baby bump pop even more, a pair of jeans, and she slipped on some black flats. Letting her hair down, it fell gracefully over her shoulders. She looked... different. Much more different than how Marcus might've remembered her - she was still tiny as ever, despite her baby belly and her developing hips and butt, courtesy of her son, but she was much healthier looking, happier... more alert, it seemed.

"Here I go." Avelana felt her heart racing, and her son kicked her a few times because of it. She knocked on the door, biting her lip a bit. This was it.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Awesomeness : 11

Pale × × × Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pale × × ×   Pale × × × EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:19 pm

It's been maybe an hour since I last saw Lana. This wasn't how it was supposed to be! We were supposed to be in each other's arms tonight, cuddled up, looking at the stars, well the ceiling. I shouldn't be alone in my room, waiting to meet my roommate, lying on my bed just thinking of her. It should be a reality.

Suddenly, when I was ready to get up and take a walk around campus, I heard a knock on the door. Maybe it was my roommate, but then again why would he be knocking?

I stood up and got to the door. There was no peephole, so I couldn't tell who it was. I braced myself, ready for any weird creature and then when I opened the door I didn't see a weird creature. I saw the most beautiful creature I ever laid eyes on since I was 12. I smiled, "You came." I said. "Come in, come in. You're not my new roommate, right?" I asked, sarcastically, smiling -- for real.
Back to top Go down
https://atlanticcoastacademy.forumotion.com
Avelana
Admin
Avelana

Pale × × × Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pale × × ×   Pale × × × EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:30 pm

Avelana's heart dropped the moment he opened the door. Seeing him again was just... phenomenal. So many memories, so many emotions... and now. Now it was a chance to make things right. Avelana laughed, smiling up at him. "Unfortunately I am not." She stood there for a moment, standing in the doorway, unsure of what to do. Before she knew it, Avelana had her arms wrapped around Marcus' waist, the side of her heard firmly pressed against his chest, hearing the new beat - a better beat - of his heart. Her son kicked vigorously, reacting to his mother's butterflies that fluttered in her stomach.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry about what I said on the beach..."
Avelana sobbed, trying to prevent herself from looking up at Marcus, not wanting him to see her cry. "I love you... I've always loved you, more than anything..."
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Awesomeness : 11

Pale × × × Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pale × × ×   Pale × × × EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:21 pm

As we embraced, I could feel a tingling down my spine. One I had not felt for a very long time. A nice one, given to me by an even more amazing girl. I thought in my head, sort of like a television montage. First, we were skipping in a meadow of daisies. Next, we were on a couch watching a scary movie, she gets scared and hides behind me, then we share a passionate, romantic k---. WOAH. She must be HUNGARAY. That was the largest stomach grumble I had ever felt. Sheesh.

"I love you too. Wait, I think I said that already today. And it's cool because I love you too, you shouldn't be apologizing you had every r---." Suddenly her stomach grumbled again! "...Um, you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
https://atlanticcoastacademy.forumotion.com
Avelana
Admin
Avelana

Pale × × × Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pale × × ×   Pale × × × EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Avelana looked up at Marcus, wiping away one of her tears, "Still... I'm sorry. So sorry..." She sobbed, then laughed softly at his reaction, "I'm fine... not really hungry. But our son seems to be a bit excited to see you." Avelana rubbed her side, smiling weakly, "he's kicking up a storm... kinda hurts, but I love it." She smiled warmly, taking Marcus' hand, laying it upon her baby belly. "Can you feel him?" She looked up to Marcus, her eyes fixed on his... deeply fixed on his. She missed his eyes... his handsome face... his strong arms...

She missed him - so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pale × × × Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pale × × ×   Pale × × × Empty

Back to top Go down

Pale × × ×
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Dumpster :: The Past :: Rooms :: Maxwell Hall :: Rooms-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com