Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
"This. This is home now." Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
"This. This is home now." Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
"This. This is home now." Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
"This. This is home now." Emptyby  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
"This. This is home now." Emptyby Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
"This. This is home now." Emptyby Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
"This. This is home now." Emptyby Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
"This. This is home now." Emptyby Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
"This. This is home now." Emptyby Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!
"This. This is home now." Vote_lcap"This. This is home now." I_voting_bar"This. This is home now." Vote_rcap 
Miranda Gonzalez
"This. This is home now." Vote_lcap"This. This is home now." I_voting_bar"This. This is home now." Vote_rcap 
Camryn Stevens
Celestia Nighthawk
Kaine Drago
Caleb Starch
Taylor Brandston
Harmony Richter
Avelana
Toni Galati
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Meeting somone new
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

"This. This is home now."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Awesomeness : 11

"This. This is home now." Empty
PostSubject: "This. This is home now."   "This. This is home now." EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:42 pm

My taxi-cab finally approached the the school. The government back home was paying for my school fees, meals, and plane ticket(s). The only money I had to come up with was the cab ride to the school. That was simple it was only like $45 and my mom gave it to me before I left. I was so glad we made up, I was even gladder I was going to see Lana today. I'm clean and proud of it. She's clean and proud too, I couldn't wait. I can't stop saying I couldn't wait!

The cab driver stopped and I payed him handsomely. "Thanks, man." I said, grabbing my one gym bag I used as luggage and my guitar case and just stood there, watching him pull away.

I ignored the school for a quick second and ran across the street to the Atlantic Coast Beach. I stood up at the shallow parts of the water and felt the sand mixing in with the water on my feet. This. This was home now.

OOC: Sorry the post is so disgustingly noob-y.
Back to top Go down
https://atlanticcoastacademy.forumotion.com
Avelana
Admin
Avelana

Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: "This. This is home now."   "This. This is home now." EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Today was a day for an escape... a time to relax.

Standing at the edge of the shore, Avelana looked out to the horizon, watching the sun set slowly. The sky was beautiful at dusk; it looked as if someone just took a paintbrush in their rainbow sherbert ice cream and painted the sky, slapping colors everywhere. She just wanted to paint it, but unfortunately, Avelana brought only herself this time, along with her son who she carried with her. She wore a white, knee-length sundress that made her look like a doll, revealing her scarred arms and her clavicle tattoo, which almost seemed to contradict her angelic, ethereal appearance. Her hair was done in a waterfall braid style, and gracefully danced with the ocean breeze.

She felt infinite, and free.

But everything just seemed to hit her at the same time - her memories, her past, how she missed out on all of her childhood and teenage years because she was always on something... always high, stoned, drunk, unconscious; never able to say no to anyone... too weak to stand up for herself. It all came back to her, yet she felt separated from all of it.

"This place..." Avelana smiled faintly, closing her eyes as she inhaled the oceanic scent before looking out to the setting sun, "...is amazing."

Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: "This. This is home now."   "This. This is home now." EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:26 pm

My eyes were closed for about 30 seconds. In a little bit of the distance I could hear footsteps. I didn't pay them much mind because I didn't really care. My eyes opened back up and I couldn't help but stare faintly into the distance to see who was at the beach as well. I couldn't see her face, but she was sort of overweight. I shrugged my shoulders and was ready to finally get to the school and find Avelana. I always called her Lana, but I'm pretty sure she allowed others to call her Lana too.

As I begun to approach the figure, there was a slight breeze that complimented the humidity out side, perfectly.

I had never really been a place like this, as I was either in an ally getting high or at home ignoring my poor mother. I realized my feet stopped moving, so I begun to move them again. After I passed by the figure, behind me I heard, "This place is amazing." I stopped in my tracked. Could it be...? "...Lana?" I said, quietly but loud enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Avelana
Admin
Avelana

PostSubject: Re: "This. This is home now."   "This. This is home now." EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:39 pm

He though that he wasn't loud enough for her to hear; Avelana's keen ears picked up on his faint voice. Her keen hearing was a result of using so many drugs, ironically - they seemed to heighten her hearing drastically, and she was known for jumping at the drop of a simple pin.

She stood there for a moment, feeling her heart beating slower and slower, hearing it pound in her head. She felt Abel move once before growing completely still. That voice... Avelana closed her eyes for a second, closed them tight, biting her lip, it can't be... it can't be... it isn't... he isn't. Impossible. I'm hearing things... I am. That was when she turned, looking back. That, right there, took all of her courage.

"Marcus." Her rich brown eyes widened and reddened with tears, her knees felt weak, her legs became jello. Her sweet lips curved down into a frown- it was him. She stood there, looking at him, staring up into his eyes... the eyes she always remember - the eyes of the man who stole her heart and broke it when he lied to her and used her. It just wasn't real...

"This is all a dream..." She shook her head, going numb to the point where she couldn't feel her tears slide down her face... they were cold as raindrops; "this is just a nightmare..."
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: "This. This is home now."   "This. This is home now." EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Was it her? I hadn't turned around to be able to fully confirm whether it was her or not. I didn't want to turn around yet. I was too ashamed. I ruined her life. I caused everything that was wrong in her life. She was here at this point still in high school at nineteen because she was trying to put back the life together that I destroyed. I couldn't face her, nor could I find out whether it was her or not.

"Marcus." I heard, her quiet beautiful voice say.

I could now confirm it was her. I could now face her, hopefully. Turning around slowly, I let on a shy but meaningful smile. "It's really you." I pointed out, stating the obvious. I dropped my bag and put my hand on my mouth, sort of beginning to tear up. This wasn't usually me, this wasn't how I usually acted but seeing Lana again, see her just brought this out.

"This is all a dream...a nightmare." My whole world dropped. "A nightmare? Me coming back into your life is a nightmare?" I asked, beginning to drop my innocent reunited sweet guy tone. I started to approach her. "But, we're soul-mates. And I finally found you!" I'm never gonna loose her again, I'll make sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Avelana
Admin
Avelana

PostSubject: Re: "This. This is home now."   "This. This is home now." EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:18 pm

Avelana just stared up at him, shaking her head, trying to block out his teary eyes and his voice - his attempt to win her back. "Just shut up... just shut up!" She took a step back, still trying to convince herself that this was just a horrible nightmare, and that she would wake up soon... wake up now. "I don't need you... you used me - you lied to me!" She sobbed, placing a hand on her baby bump as she felt Abel kick her hard, reacting to her stress.

"Just go away... I don't need you." But I want you... I still want you. Those words settled in the back of Avelana's mind, haunting her. He was her first love - her only love, next to her son, art, and her former lust for drugs. Yes, he may have used her and lied, and it did piss her off, but she held such a soft spot for him. But she was scared - afraid of ever attaching herself again. Ever.

Turning her back to him, Avelana shook her head, sobbing. She wanted nothing more than to be in his arms again, yet she didn't need any of her past back in her life... it would lead her to her doom, as well as harm her son. She just couldn't... but she wanted to. So badly.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: "This. This is home now."   "This. This is home now." EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:26 pm

I was sort of almost ready to go ape on Lana, because she was pushing me away. I guess she had every right to, but given all I've done to get here. Coming clean, begging for the funds to get here... "Just shut up... just shut up!" She took a step back, I really wanted to take a dtep closer, but whatever it takes. I wanted her to feel safe and comfortable with me -- unlike before. I wanted her to love me, as I feel she once did before

"I don't need you... you used me - you lied to me!" She told me. "Look. I'm trying to turn my life around. But Lana, if you want me to come clean about everything, I will. I may have used you -- at first. But I never lied to you. All my feelings were true! First step, of the rehab I was at, get forgiveness from the ones you hurt. I got my moms...and I wa--. I need yours. You're the only other thing that matters..." I told her, honestly. "Just go away... I don't need you." She said to me, sobbing. I wanted to take that pain away, and when I had first come to Florida, I wanted to be the thing that took it away.

I may have wanted her, more than I've wanted anything or anyone, but I can't make her want me -- not yet. I can't make her need me. I just stood there blank. I picked up my bag. "Look, I'm gonna be in Maxwell hall. Room 401. Come talk, if you're ever ready." I said, turning my back. "I love you, Lans."
Back to top Go down
Avelana
Admin
Avelana

PostSubject: Re: "This. This is home now."   "This. This is home now." EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Avelana tried to block out his words - so hard. He's just lying... like he did. He's just trying to play you, Lana... don't listen to him. Just don't. But it was futile. Every word he said - his whole explanation, she took to heart, even when her mind told her not to and tried to guard her from it. But it was impossible, especially if Avelana still loved him... still wanted him. And she was believing him. Between how he talked before to now, she could see and feel the difference. He even looked healthier, and he just seemed better. He was getting better. Avelana remember his as this dying, waning away person, but now he was different.

Watching as he walked off, Avelana wiped away a tear, shaking her head. "Don't go..." She whispered, wishing the wind would pick up her little words and carry them to him, "I love you too..." Avelana stood there for a moment, thinking it over in her head. Over and over and over again. He really seemed like he had changed, and had been getting better. She fell in love and out of love with his drug self, and now she was falling again, seeing him anew.

Avelana turned, looking back to the sky before looking back, making up her mind. She wasn't going to let him go, or push him away. She was going to give him the benefit of the doubt - give him one last chance - to prove himself to her and their son. "I'm going to meet him..." She told herself, heading back to her hall, "Tonight." She planned on getting ready and heading straight there - she wasn't going to miss her chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "This. This is home now."   "This. This is home now." Empty

Back to top Go down

"This. This is home now."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Dumpster :: The Past-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com