Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Zea Lynne Pierce Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Zea Lynne Pierce Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
Zea Lynne Pierce Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
Zea Lynne Pierce Emptyby  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
Zea Lynne Pierce Emptyby Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
Zea Lynne Pierce Emptyby Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
Zea Lynne Pierce Emptyby Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
Zea Lynne Pierce Emptyby Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
Zea Lynne Pierce Emptyby Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!
Zea Lynne Pierce Vote_lcapZea Lynne Pierce I_voting_barZea Lynne Pierce Vote_rcap 
Miranda Gonzalez
Zea Lynne Pierce Vote_lcapZea Lynne Pierce I_voting_barZea Lynne Pierce Vote_rcap 
Camryn Stevens
Celestia Nighthawk
Kaine Drago
Caleb Starch
Taylor Brandston
Harmony Richter
Avelana
Toni Galati
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Meeting somone new
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

Zea Lynne Pierce

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zea Lynn Pierce

Zea Lynn Pierce

Awesomeness : 0

Zea Lynne Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Zea Lynne Pierce   Zea Lynne Pierce EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:56 pm

Name : Zea Lynne Pierce

Grade: Junior

Description: There are only three words to describe her, PRETTY, RICH and FAMOUS. She has a long brown wavy hair. She's 5'8" tall and a body of 32-23-35. She is a Malibu Barbie, indeed. She's known for being top teenage supermodel. She is half-French and half-American. She's got every guy staring and drooling at her beauty.She has a life that every girl has ever dream of. Not only that, she is also a very talented girl. She can sing, dance, play the piano, and most importantly act. Believe it or not, she loves the theater more than she loves the runway.

Personality: She has an attitude of a stereotype Malibu Barbie. She's mean, self-centered, attention-loving and a diva. But don't worry, she can't be all that bad, she can be kind and caring when she really wants to be and to people who really understands what she's been through.

History: Having a father as a famous hollywood actor and a mother as a French supermodel, growing up was never easy for Zea. They were always busy and she rarely sees them. High standards are expected from her. With parents like hers, she was bound to be famous sooner or later. At the age of 5, she started modeling for different ads and acting as extras in films. Even when she was little, her life is not as perfect as it seems. When she was 4 years old, her parents got divorced. They were never happy in the first place. They were just forced to be together to be able to take care of her. Her mother got tired of taking care of her and putting up with her father and decided to finally leave them and go back to France.

Now her life is still pretty much the same, except she's more famous. Her father is still making all the money he can get and switching girlfriends from time to time. She hasn't seen or talked to her mother in twelve years. She feels neglected and lonely all the time and to keep herself away from that loneliness she creates a wall around her true emotions so that no one could see her weakness. Instead, she's being mean so that nobody could get attached to her and she won't be hurt when they leave and ignore her just like what her mother did. She also love being under the spotlight because it makes her feel secured that there's nothing wrong with her that made her mother leave her. One day she hopes that being famous will help her get the attention of her parents and make them feel proud and make them regret for ever ignoring her.

Reason for coming: Her father sent her away to punish her. She became a spoiled brat to make her father notice her and partied all night. She went one of her father's movie premier, drunk and uninvited, and told the papparazzi that her father had STDs having slept with so many "prostitute-look-alikes that he calls girlfriends", in her words.

Zea Lynne Pierce ?action=view&current=425625_388700191157374_227324823961579_1461229_263900664_n[b]
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

Awesomeness : 1

Zea Lynne Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zea Lynne Pierce   Zea Lynne Pierce EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:09 pm

ACCEPTED! Welcome to Atlantic Coast Academy!

P.S Our Admin is out of town Smile
Back to top Go down

Zea Lynne Pierce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Dumpster :: The Past :: Registering :: Character Submission (TURN ONE IN BEFORE RPING/Can't Roleplay Without being Accepted)-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com