Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Such a Mess (Caleb) Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Such a Mess (Caleb) Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
Such a Mess (Caleb) Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
Such a Mess (Caleb) Emptyby  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
Such a Mess (Caleb) Emptyby Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
Such a Mess (Caleb) Emptyby Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
Such a Mess (Caleb) Emptyby Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
Such a Mess (Caleb) Emptyby Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
Such a Mess (Caleb) Emptyby Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!
Such a Mess (Caleb) Vote_lcapSuch a Mess (Caleb) I_voting_barSuch a Mess (Caleb) Vote_rcap 
Miranda Gonzalez
Such a Mess (Caleb) Vote_lcapSuch a Mess (Caleb) I_voting_barSuch a Mess (Caleb) Vote_rcap 
Camryn Stevens
Celestia Nighthawk
Kaine Drago
Caleb Starch
Taylor Brandston
Harmony Richter
Avelana
Toni Galati
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Meeting somone new
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

Such a Mess (Caleb)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestia Nighthawk

Celestia Nighthawk

Awesomeness : -3

Such a Mess (Caleb) Empty
PostSubject: Such a Mess (Caleb)   Such a Mess (Caleb) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Wrapping the towel around her shoulders then folding her hair into it and drying it out slowly, Tossing the second towel to Caleb she'd plop herself down in the swivel chair at her desk, moving some of the papers and other various items out of the way.
Back to top Go down
http://SunnyShores.b1.jcink.com
Caleb Starch

Caleb Starch

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (Caleb)   Such a Mess (Caleb) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:25 am

"Thanks." I said catching the towel then drying my hair as well. "So this is were Celly sleeps huh? Your bed sure is tiny." I said poking at it. "It fits you. This whole room does>" I looked around & examined her dorm. "Cool instruments."
Back to top Go down
Celestia Nighthawk

Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (Caleb)   Such a Mess (Caleb) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Nodding Celly would look around and laugh, "Not all of it is that small," she'd say and look around at it, 'Dang, he kinda is right, but he's huge so that makes a difference too,' looking him up and down she sat up a bit taller in chair finishing on drying herself off. "Thanks, I bought the black rosewood myself, the Purple was from my brother, haha, Tenth Birthday present, and the other two were presents from my Former band." Feeling as if she said too much she covered her mouth quick and bussied herself with looking over some paper.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Starch

Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (Caleb)   Such a Mess (Caleb) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:12 pm

"Why are you so interested in the papers all of a sudden?" I said noticing that she must have said something she didn't mean to. I looked over and see some drawers. I walked over and opened it then began rambling through it.
Back to top Go down
Celestia Nighthawk

Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (Caleb)   Such a Mess (Caleb) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:46 pm

"I dunno," Circe looked up at him and watched him rummage through her drawers, "You do know its rude to go through a ladies personals," Moving over onto her bed she'd grab one of her skelanimals and and hug it to herself.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Starch

Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (Caleb)   Such a Mess (Caleb) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:12 pm

"Rummage? Haha...how UK of you." I said then switching drawers. "Jackpot! I see undies." I said grabbing a pair and taunting them towards her. "How cute."
Back to top Go down
Celestia Nighthawk

Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (Caleb)   Such a Mess (Caleb) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:00 pm

"Hey! Those are mine," Leaping off the bed briskly run over pulling them to nab them from his grasp, "These are my knickers not yours," She said and shoved them back in the drawer her face heating up bad.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Starch

Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (Caleb)   Such a Mess (Caleb) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:20 pm

"Knickers? Thats what they call them in Britain?" I said noticing her getting antsy with me. "Ok, ok. I'm sorry for "rummaging" through your "knickers"." I looked over at the clock to see the time. "You know your lucky right? Any other girl I liked that's been around me at this time was getting the business." I said moving in close to her. "If you know what I mean. But you get a pass being that you're so young and fragile." I smiled and sat on her bed. "Damn." I bounced up and down a few times on the bed. "My bed could eat your bed. Look how big I am in comparison?"
Back to top Go down
Celestia Nighthawk

Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (Caleb)   Such a Mess (Caleb) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Looking up at him as her faced turn a dark shade of crimson she nodded firmly, "Yes, in Britain we call them knickers, and I could say that makes me lucky, but don't think you'd get close anytime soon," Laughing as he bounced on her bet. "It has to be tiny, otherwise I feel even smaller," Walking over she'd sit down on her pillow and pull one of the stuffed animals into her lap.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Starch

Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (Caleb)   Such a Mess (Caleb) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:29 am

I stood up. "I would never think such a thing." I handed her the towel she gave me and pulled my keys out of my pocket. "I guess I should get going. Text me later?" I said heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Celestia Nighthawk

Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (Caleb)   Such a Mess (Caleb) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:54 am

Smiling Celly nodded, "Sure, I'll see you tomorrow then I guess," Getting up quick she'd walk over and give him a hug, the stuffed animal still dangling from one hand and picking up the hoodie in the other, "Here, don't wanna forget this," She said and held it out to him.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Starch

Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (Caleb)   Such a Mess (Caleb) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:34 pm

I opened the door and began to walk out until she reminded me about my hoodie. "Hmm How bout you keep it. It'll be my guarantee that I need to come back and see you." I smiled then walked out. On my walk back to my room I thought about how soft I was getting. I never not pull a move on a chick. What was wrong? I have to do something to regain my manhood back.
Back to top Go down
Celestia Nighthawk

Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (Caleb)   Such a Mess (Caleb) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:20 pm

Celly nodded and shut the door behind him, locking it a few moments later, setting the hoodie on her desk she'd change into her Pajamas and Snuggle down into bed awaiting the next morning and Anything else new.

The End? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (Caleb)   Such a Mess (Caleb) Empty

Back to top Go down

Such a Mess (Caleb)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Dumpster :: The Past :: Rooms :: Stratford Hall-
Jump to: