Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
We Gotta Talk. Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
We Gotta Talk. Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
We Gotta Talk. Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
We Gotta Talk. Emptyby  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
We Gotta Talk. Emptyby Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
We Gotta Talk. Emptyby Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
We Gotta Talk. Emptyby Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
We Gotta Talk. Emptyby Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
We Gotta Talk. Emptyby Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!
We Gotta Talk. Vote_lcapWe Gotta Talk. I_voting_barWe Gotta Talk. Vote_rcap 
Miranda Gonzalez
Camryn Stevens
Celestia Nighthawk
Kaine Drago
Caleb Starch
Taylor Brandston
Harmony Richter
Avelana
Toni Galati
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Meeting somone new
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

We Gotta Talk.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

Awesomeness : 0

We Gotta Talk. Empty
PostSubject: We Gotta Talk.   We Gotta Talk. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:39 pm

I paced back and forth pissed thinking of the rumors that had been going around about me. I text Elijah to tell him to meet me at my room after he left practice. As I paced I heard a knock on my door. I walked over and answered it to see him. "What's up baby?" He said coming in for a kiss. I walked away before he could. "Ok whats your problem?" He asked closing my door behind him and sitting down his backpack. "I can't believe you told everyone we slept together!?" "Wait what?! Who said that I said that? Why would I do that." "No one said you said it but why the hell else would everybody be saying that I'm easy?" "I don't know maybe its one of those two-faced friends you hang around with! Who knew we spent the night together? I damn sure didn't tell anyone so that the guys could question me about how good you were in bed then get bagged on for not doing anything with you." I sat and thought then sighed from embarrassment. "Toni caught me sneaking in the dorm when me and her first met. She just assumed we did it. I completely forgot about that. She probably said something to someone." "See and you were quick to think it was me. I would never do that to you. I care about you Camryn. I don't know what kind of guy you think I am but I am not the kind to brag on females. You know my story." He shook his head and sat down. I went over to sit on his lap. He got up so I couldn't sit. "Look I gotta go." He said grabbing his bag. "Wait babe." I said stepping in front of the door."I'm sorry I should have just asked you first instead of assuming. Look can't we kiss and make up?" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He pushed passed me and opened the door. "Am I supposed to just forget that you think your boyfriend sees you as someone to lay up with? Good Night Camryn." He closed the door. I felt so stupid but decided to let him cool off before we talked again. In the mean time I wanted to talk to Toni. I texted her and she said she was in her room. I stormed downt the hall and banged on her door. "Open Up Toni!" I screamed.
Back to top Go down
Toni Galati

Toni Galati

Awesomeness : 1

We Gotta Talk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Talk.   We Gotta Talk. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:20 pm

I heard Camryn banging on my door like a mad woman. I opened it angrily,"You better have a really good reason for banging on my door like that." She stomped in my room and I closed my door behind her. She had her arms folded as if she wanted to get something off her chest. "What!?" I said. As if I didn't already know what was wrong. I heard the rumors about her. I didn't know her when I said something about it. But that wasn't my fault she was the one that spent the night with him. Not me.
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

We Gotta Talk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Talk.   We Gotta Talk. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:44 pm

"You know what. Who did you tell that I spent the night with Elijah? Now everyone thinks we slept together and that I'm easy." I was furious but a little scared. Toni was tough and probably was agitated at the way I approached her but I was standing by my anger. I just thought we were friends.
Back to top Go down
Toni Galati

Toni Galati

Awesomeness : 1

We Gotta Talk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Talk.   We Gotta Talk. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:30 pm

"Look first of all don't come yelling at me about something you did. No one would have anything to say if you hadn't "spent the night" with him in the first place. And I don't remember who I mentioned it to be I barely knew you at the time so I didn't give a crap what I said about you." She sat on my bed as if she wanted to cry. "Ugh!" I said frustratingly. "Look why does it matter what people say?" I went and sat next to her. "You and Elijah know the truth and that's all that matters. Everyone else can suck it. You can't let something as simple as a rumor get to you. Especially an untrue one."
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

We Gotta Talk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Talk.   We Gotta Talk. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:26 pm

"You're right." I said a tear falling from my eye. "But it doesn't matter now. I accused Eli and now he's pissed at me...I don't know what to do anymore." I didn't want to lose him. "You gotta talk to him. Its the least you can do. Since you are kinda the reason this all happened."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We Gotta Talk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Talk.   We Gotta Talk. Empty

Back to top Go down

We Gotta Talk.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Dumpster :: The Past :: Rooms :: Stratford Hall :: Lounge-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com