Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Catching Up With Toni. Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Catching Up With Toni. Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
Catching Up With Toni. Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
Catching Up With Toni. Emptyby  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
Catching Up With Toni. Emptyby Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
Catching Up With Toni. Emptyby Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
Catching Up With Toni. Emptyby Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
Catching Up With Toni. Emptyby Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
Catching Up With Toni. Emptyby Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!
Catching Up With Toni. Vote_lcapCatching Up With Toni. I_voting_barCatching Up With Toni. Vote_rcap 
Miranda Gonzalez
Catching Up With Toni. Vote_lcapCatching Up With Toni. I_voting_barCatching Up With Toni. Vote_rcap 
Camryn Stevens
Celestia Nighthawk
Kaine Drago
Caleb Starch
Taylor Brandston
Harmony Richter
Avelana
Toni Galati
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Meeting somone new
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

Catching Up With Toni.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb Starch

Caleb Starch

Awesomeness : 0

Catching Up With Toni. Empty
PostSubject: Catching Up With Toni.   Catching Up With Toni. EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:45 pm

I noticed one of my old friends in one of my classes earlier. She gave me her dorm number so we could catch up and told me to meet her here. This is it. I knocked on her door and put my hand in my pocket and used the other to hold my backpack on my shoulder. Toni was cute in middle school but she's hot now. I had big plans for her.
Back to top Go down
Toni Galati

Toni Galati

Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With Toni.   Catching Up With Toni. EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:39 pm

I heard a knock on the door. I ran to the mirror and checked myself. Caleb was so hot and I have been curious about his "assets" since the 9th grade. I walked over to the door and opened it. "Hey you. Go ahead make yourself comfortable." He stepped passed me and sat on the bed. "Want somethin' to drink?" I said holding a bottle of Gin.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Starch

Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With Toni.   Catching Up With Toni. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:36 am

I walked passed her and sat down on her bed. I sat my backpack down on the floor near me. She had on this really sexy outfit the hugged her curves. I watched her walk over to her closet and pull out a bottle and offer me some. "Now its a party." I said motioning her to sit next to me. She grabbed some cups, mixed up the alcohol with juice, then sat down next to me. I drank from the cupped she handed me then smiled with approval. "So how have you been? You have grown since I last saw you? Who-I mean what are you getting into here at ACA."
Back to top Go down
Toni Galati

Toni Galati

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With Toni.   Catching Up With Toni. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:16 pm

I smirked as I drank from my cup. "I've been okay here. And to answer your question I have been doing absolutely no one here. They aren't my type." He asked what that was as he drank. The more I drank I began to fill a buzz. I drank the last of my drink, put my hand on his leg, and said, "Someone who can handle me." I looked flirtatiously in his eyes, biting my lip. "Can you handle it?"
Back to top Go down
Caleb Starch

Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With Toni.   Catching Up With Toni. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

She put her hand on my leg and I got wide-eyed. She wanted me and I would be an idiot not to go for it. "Well," I said placing my hand up her thigh,"there's only one way to find out." I placed my fingers on her chin and pulled her closer for a kiss. After intense making out things got really crazy. I awoke and her back was facing me. I reached in my pants pocket to see the time on my phone. 2:14 a.m. "DAMMIT!" I rushed out the bed and put on everything but my shirt. I woke her with all of my moving around.
Back to top Go down
Toni Galati

Toni Galati

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With Toni.   Catching Up With Toni. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:57 pm

I was awaken by some fumbling. I looked over to see Caleb getting dress. "Dude what the hell?" I looked at my clock. "Its 2 in the morning could you leave a little quieter?" I snapped at him. I reached for a t-shirt in a near-by drawer and put it on. I leaned on my hand and said,"Hey we're still friends right? I mean just friends? We can keep this between us and still be cool right?" I really wanted me and Caleb to remain friends. I didn't want something as minor as sex to come in between us. I just needed to get laid that's all I didn't want to marry the guy.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Starch

Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With Toni.   Catching Up With Toni. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:14 pm

"Sorry." I said to Toni for waking her. She then went on about us remaining friends. "Of course we are. This never happened." I sat on the bed and leaned in for a kiss. "Goodnight. And just because we're friends that doesn't mean that we can't hook up again." I said then leaving. That was great and I'm glad she was the one to say lets be friends. I hate when girls get all mushy. I snuck back to my room then decided to get a few more hours of sleep. I had class in a few hours and I was beat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With Toni.   Catching Up With Toni. Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching Up With Toni.
Page 1 of 1