Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
"She went to do...now." [Kevin] Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
"She went to do...now." [Kevin] Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
"She went to do...now." [Kevin] Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
"She went to do...now." [Kevin] Emptyby  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
"She went to do...now." [Kevin] Emptyby Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
"She went to do...now." [Kevin] Emptyby Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
"She went to do...now." [Kevin] Emptyby Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
"She went to do...now." [Kevin] Emptyby Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
"She went to do...now." [Kevin] Emptyby Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!
"She went to do...now." [Kevin] Vote_lcap"She went to do...now." [Kevin] I_voting_bar"She went to do...now." [Kevin] Vote_rcap 
Miranda Gonzalez
"She went to do...now." [Kevin] Vote_lcap"She went to do...now." [Kevin] I_voting_bar"She went to do...now." [Kevin] Vote_rcap 
Camryn Stevens
Celestia Nighthawk
Kaine Drago
Caleb Starch
Taylor Brandston
Harmony Richter
Avelana
Toni Galati
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Meeting somone new
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

"She went to do...now." [Kevin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Awesomeness : 11

"She went to do...now." [Kevin] Empty
PostSubject: "She went to do...now." [Kevin]   "She went to do...now." [Kevin] EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:16 pm

• Alexa stepped out onto the front cement blocks and sat on the bottom step. Peering around at her surroundings, she'd shake herself steady in her bottom step seat. She looked up and noticed some guy walking around, seemingly lost. She peered over to a girl around her and pointed towards him. "Hey, Angie? Who's he?" "The blonde one?" "Yeah." "He's new." She'd state. Angie was one of those girls you asked when you needed to know something. You know the term, 'Heard it Through the Grapevine' ? She's basically the Grapevine. "....But, he does have a youtube page! He sings and shit on there. His name on THERE, is 'ThisWh1teK1d"." "Seriously?" "Mmmmmhm, why don't you go ask to help him around? Hmm? Look at him! He's gonna have whores humping him by the dozen in a few minutes..." "Nah, I'm fine.." She lied, kicking herself in the guy mentally, passing up the oppurtunity to talk to him. "Okay, well I have French...see ya!" Alexa smiled and waved bye. This was Alexa's free period, and she'd always sit and hum on the steps smiling and looking around, which she went to do....now.
Back to top Go down
https://atlanticcoastacademy.forumotion.com
Kevin Hart

Kevin Hart

Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: "She went to do...now." [Kevin]   "She went to do...now." [Kevin] EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:51 pm

Kevin came into the gates of ACA and was pleasantly surprised so far with what he saw because although his mom had shown him the site of the school so far, he didn't really expect it to be as enormous as it was in reality. Which was much much bigger. Literally, as soon as the campus became visible when the cab was pulling up he actually stated, "Whoa." He came into the dorming house and found where he was supposed to be going. Despite it being his first day, Kevin was required to start the school day mid-day. Which was really annoying, at least to him.

He came down, in a sky blue shirt with the words, 'Orlando' printed in cursive, with a pair of tan khakis and black all-star converse shoes. He held his schedule card in his grasp, as he swept his dirty blonde hair to the right of his face. He sort of kinda noticed some girls pointing at him, but he would only discreetly peer over, just to see if they were still looking. By the time he was ready to go on his new search, one girl had left and another had sat on step in the front of the school's main building. He decided, she'd be a best person to ask for help as anyone.

He slowly approached her, and gave off his signature smile as he did the whole Bieber flip thingy. "Hey, I'm Kevin. Do ya know where Mrs. Slyyyy-vick's room is?" He asked, struggling to say the woman's last name...

Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: "She went to do...now." [Kevin]   "She went to do...now." [Kevin] EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:12 am

• Alexa, silently and invisible smiled as she noticed the guy was coming over to her. What could he want? Out of all the people on campus, did she really have to be the one he'd come talk to? When she first noticed him approaching, she felt goosebumps shiver down her shoulders to her fingers. It was strange, she was always nervous around guys like that. She'd felt the same way about Shawn, but of course she hadn't seen him in roughly a month so that whole relationship was probably doomed. Then again, him being a senior would make it obvious why. College and shit.

Snapping back into reality, Alexa looked up and sort of giggled as he mispronounced Mrs. Slevak's name. It was the same last name as an actress in a soap opera she would watch before it ended, which is how she was the only one in class that could actually pronounce her last name. "Hi." She smiled, standing up, matching him in height and probably beating him about an inch or two. "Sleeeeeeeeeevak? English Teacher?" She asked, with a smily smile on her face putting emphasise on the 'E' in Slevak.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hart

Kevin Hart

PostSubject: Re: "She went to do...now." [Kevin]   "She went to do...now." [Kevin] EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:23 am

Kevin gave a little snicker, as to how much of a weirdo he was just being. He pulled the card closer and squinted. "Oh, well apparently so..." He would say to her, smiling. He gave another small laugh, just to basically end the awkward silence. He looked to the right then the left. Was this girl going to answer him? "So, do you know her room?" He asked, finally gathering up the energy to end the, 20 second long, silence. It'd be less weird if they'd actually known each other. Technically she knew him. Wait, he doesn't even know the chicks name...maybe she'll tell him?
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: "She went to do...now." [Kevin]   "She went to do...now." [Kevin] EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:29 am

• Unknowingly to Alexa, there was a little moment(s) of silence after he had just admitted his, kinda funny, mistake at saying her name. She had completely forgotten that he was just standing there waiting for her to answer him about the whole knowing where she was thing. "Oh, yeah. You...make a left at Brenner, then a 360 at Summer then another left at Michaels then a right and there sh..." She realized that she could be ruining the guys mind by talking this much about virtually nothing. "...right, should I walk you there or something? It's kinda....really confusing. Getting there I mean."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hart

Kevin Hart

PostSubject: Re: "She went to do...now." [Kevin]   "She went to do...now." [Kevin] EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:43 am

He looked at the girl, in complete and utter shock as she begun to explain the walk, excuse me, fricken journey, to Mrs. Slevak's room. Did it really have to be this difficult? Eh, maybe it did. After all, Kevin wasn't used to the idea of a Boarding School. It was his first, whereas this girl looked pretty hip to the idea of....well Boarding School. He had to beg and plead like a little 4 year old to get his mother to send him here. She said that it was just for children who's parents didn't much want them. His mom said yes just because it would make Kevin happy. That was really all his mom wanted, Kevin's happiness. She knew that genuinely that this, and all his bass instruments, would make him smile.

This girl, was kinda blowing Kevin's mind with her directions. A 360? What does that mean?! After she had offered to walk him there, he nodded. "Um, yeah. I'd appreciate that. Well that is, if you're not busy...after all it kinda is a school period. ...Wait, are you skipping?" He then asked, kinda shocked and impressed by the girl who comes off as a goodie two-shoes from the start.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: "She went to do...now." [Kevin]   "She went to do...now." [Kevin] EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:45 am

She called it. It was kind of obvious though,with the awkward, and long as crack, way she explained it to him.Not only did she feel like a type of idiot, but she ended up actually feeling bad for the guy, Kevin, who's mind she'd just blown. "Alrighty then. Lemme just get my bag." She said, quickly hurrying to the stairs and grabbing it then pacing herself as she once again hurried back to Kevin."

"Erm, no. Not busy at all." She told him. "Actually, I took Alegbra in 6th grade, then another math course every summer...so I've finished with all my math credits and instead of picking up another elective, I decided to take the free period...as all of us should." She said smiling, as she begun to walk, then almost ran into a wall. "Ooh, and that. That's the first left." She clarified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "She went to do...now." [Kevin]   "She went to do...now." [Kevin] Empty

Back to top Go down

"She went to do...now." [Kevin]
Page 1 of 1