Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Hungy, hungry, hungry! Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Hungy, hungry, hungry! Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
Hungy, hungry, hungry! Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
Hungy, hungry, hungry! Emptyby  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
Hungy, hungry, hungry! Emptyby Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
Hungy, hungry, hungry! Emptyby Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
Hungy, hungry, hungry! Emptyby Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
Hungy, hungry, hungry! Emptyby Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
Hungy, hungry, hungry! Emptyby Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!
Hungy, hungry, hungry! Vote_lcapHungy, hungry, hungry! I_voting_barHungy, hungry, hungry! Vote_rcap 
Miranda Gonzalez
Hungy, hungry, hungry! Vote_lcapHungy, hungry, hungry! I_voting_barHungy, hungry, hungry! Vote_rcap 
Camryn Stevens
Celestia Nighthawk
Kaine Drago
Caleb Starch
Taylor Brandston
Harmony Richter
Avelana
Toni Galati
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Meeting somone new
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

Hungy, hungry, hungry!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Awesomeness : 11

Hungy, hungry, hungry! Empty
PostSubject: Hungy, hungry, hungry!   Hungy, hungry, hungry! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:42 pm

I was in a deep slumber from about 9:30 am till about 11:45. The previous night I had woken up at about 3 am, so I did busy work in the room and on my schoolwork and it tired me out. It was Saturday morning so it didn't matter that I was off of my sleeping schedule. I hadn't eating in over 12 hrs so I'm like about to eat the cotton out of my pillow. It was time to go to the cafeteria. I dread going to the caf because it's so far away from my dorm room. "Sigh." I said out loud, probably irritating one of my roommates. I grabbed my jacket, because it's December and was a lot nippy outside. "I'm going to the cafeteria!" I told them, enthusiastically. "I'm just over here, not caring..." "Well...!" I stepped out of my dorm and embraced the other girls walking around. I basically just walked in slow motion towards the exit.

I took a seat on a white stone table and peeled my pudding cup. I took a simple, yet full bite from my spicy chicken patty that I had just put mayo mixed with ketchup on. Most people think I'm nasty, but it's delicioso!
Back to top Go down
https://atlanticcoastacademy.forumotion.com
Avelana
Admin
Avelana

Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Hungy, hungry, hungry!   Hungy, hungry, hungry! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Food food food - something that was always on Lana's mind, since she was feeding for two. She had been awake for a while now, doing all of her homework to get it out of the way. That was her weekend routine: homework on Saturday mornings, so Sunday she could just relax. But not she was hungry, and her monster appetite was kicking in. Pulling her long hair back with a clip, Avelana threw on some baggy blue basketball shorts and a gray and black plaid flannel sweater, leaving it unbuttoned since the morning was rather warm. Grabbing a few dollar bills, she slipped the money in her bra - a habit she had developed when younger and being on he job - and slipped on her flip flops, heading out the door. "Hmm.. what are we going to eat today, little Abel?" Lana stroked her protruding bump, smiling warmly, "I'm feeling like... fruit. Lots of fruit. And meat." Lana never really had too outlandish food cravings, but every now and again they did get sort of strange. Well, very strange. Making her way to the cafeteria, Lana, as usual received some odd looks from others. She was new here, and was older than most students, and pregnant, and obviously there was something different about her, but no one knew her story. At least, she hoped not.

After some time, Lana eventually gathered up everything for her lunch and decided to sit outside, since the clouds were out, and it was rather warm. Sitting at a stone table, she didn't even notice the girl sitting there with her - she was so focused on her array of food: strawberries and pears, almonds, a salad with chicken and cheese on it, some chocolate pudding, and her herbal tea. It looked like a lot, but Lana would be back for more after it was all gone.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Hungy, hungry, hungry!   Hungy, hungry, hungry! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:12 pm

I put back down what was left of my patty and just stared at the tray. The food looked delicious. I don't know why people hate cafeteria food, it's actually pretty good. In a school survey, I clicked "YES" on the thingy that said 'Are you satisfied with the school lunches provided for you?'.

Before I was ready to dig into my fries, I noticed another girl was coming my way. Did I know her? I don't think so. But she sat down anyways. Awkward. I thought. I sighed, because it looked like she didn't notice me. I coughed twice, louder the second wonder if she would notice me now, and not just the food on her tray.
Back to top Go down
Avelana
Admin
Avelana

PostSubject: Re: Hungy, hungry, hungry!   Hungy, hungry, hungry! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Avelana had started with her salad. Then came her almonds. Then the fruit. Then-

cough cough.

The hair on the back of the young woman's neck stood up, her gaze directing towards the girl sitting at the table with her. Had she really been sitting there? Avelana blinked, looking to the girl with cautious eyes, "Please tell me that wasn't a sicky cough. I can't get sick..." Avelana was very, very cautious and paranoid about other people when it came to her pregnancy, whether it had to do with them hurting her physically, mentally, emotionally, or health-wise. She looked at the girl intently.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Hungy, hungry, hungry!   Hungy, hungry, hungry! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:38 pm

I looked from side to side. "Oh, no." I clarified. Technically I wasn't lying but it was technically the truth, if you think about it... "It was a fa--" I had begun to say fake, but my nerdiness was showing, and I forgot I couldn't say that out loud. "...I mean..." I had to think. What could I say? "...I had something in my throat." I lied.
Back to top Go down
Avelana
Admin
Avelana

PostSubject: Re: Hungy, hungry, hungry!   Hungy, hungry, hungry! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:55 pm

A sigh of relief escaped Lana's lips. "Okay, thank goodness. I'm just concerned, that's all." She smiled at the girl before turning to her pudding, then back to the girl again. Lana guessed it would be a perfect time to actually talk to someone - get her mind off of things. "I'm Lana. I just got here about a week ago, so I'm the newbie here I guess you could say." She smiled at the girl, hoping she wouldn't scare her off, or weird her out or anything. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Hungy, hungry, hungry!   Hungy, hungry, hungry! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:08 pm

I wonder if she was one of those germaphobics. I hope not. People like that just creep me out. Then again, she said she 'can't get sick' and she's a little chubby, especially in her stomach. Could she be....? I shook the thoughts of this girl being pregnant. "Oh, hi. I'm Alexa." I reached my hand out to shake hers, and gave a warm smile. I usually never do this...but I wanted this school to be different. After all, it's literally a new beginning for me where I don't have to be 'that poor girl in the broken home'. Thoughts like that made me want to weep sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Avelana
Admin
Avelana

PostSubject: Re: Hungy, hungry, hungry!   Hungy, hungry, hungry! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Shaking the girl's hand lightly, Avelana smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Alexa." She let go of the girl's hand, looking back to her food for a second before finishing her pudding. It definitely wasn't enough. "I'm still hungry... dear goodness." She laughed, rubbing her stomach, an affectionate smile curving her lips, "what else is good here to eat, Alexa?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Hungy, hungry, hungry!   Hungy, hungry, hungry! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:02 pm

She looked back down at her food and I laughed. She looked and sounded REALLY hungry. What basically gave it away was her saying, "I'm still hungry... dear goodness." When she asked me what else was good here I had no choice but to shrug. "I couldn't tell you." I told her, honestly. "I'm quite knew here, myself!"
Back to top Go down
Avelana
Admin
Avelana

PostSubject: Re: Hungy, hungry, hungry!   Hungy, hungry, hungry! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Avelana laughed, "Well, looks like we're both the newbies here." She sighed softly, sitting back for a second before looking at the sky, "hopefully this place is a new beginning." She looked back to the girl before standing up, smiling, "I'm going to go get more food. Want to come?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Hungy, hungry, hungry!   Hungy, hungry, hungry! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:14 pm

"Um..." I thought about it and quickly looked back down on my plate. I didn't even notice I had finished my food. Well, everyone's always telling me I need some meat on my bones, for my figure to full out, maybe this is the time? "Sure." I stood up and we began to walk towards the lunchroom. I grabbed my tray and threw it in the nearest trashcan. "So, new beginning? Did something happen where you last were?"
Back to top Go down
Avelana
Admin
Avelana

PostSubject: Re: Hungy, hungry, hungry!   Hungy, hungry, hungry! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Avelana walked with the girl, throwing her stuff away before grabbing another tray, gazing around the cafeteria too all the choices she had. Avelana looked to the girl, blinking at her question. Avelana smiled lightly, nodding, "Yeah. A little too much happened." She sighed. Avelana had no problem telling her story, especially if she could stop someone else from going down the same path, "I got into the wrong crowd when I was little, which got me into the drug and sex scene way too early." She bit her lip a bit, "I was basically a prostitute in high school and I was addicted badly. Made a horrible reputation, but I was always on something to the point where reality didn't even exist." She shrugged, "got out of it about a year ago, then got pregnant." Avelana looked to her, "not the best path to go down in life, I'd recommend not taking it, but this place seems like a good environment for the students. Kind of a breath of fresh air for me, honestly." It was a new feeling for Avelana - walking through a school without her reputation hanging over her - without people offering her stuff in exchange for a fun time.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Hungy, hungry, hungry!   Hungy, hungry, hungry! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:16 pm

Lana's story made me feel bad about how I treated Miranda yesterday. I wanted to go to the party with the sex, drugs, and intense partying. Lana seemed nice, I'm pretty glad I met her. I just don't want to end up like her. Being pregnant would not be the best thing to put down on a special skill on my application to Yale. "Well, I hope your baby brings you lots of joy." I told her, smiling and looking down, feeling bad for her. "Do you know the gender yet?"
Back to top Go down
Avelana
Admin
Avelana

PostSubject: Re: Hungy, hungry, hungry!   Hungy, hungry, hungry! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Avelana wrote:

Avelana nodded. She moved her flannel collar a bit, revealing the ink on her clavicle that read 'Abel'. "Boy. He's going to be so adorable." She nodded, smiling warmly, "want to feel him? He's going to start kicking soon since I just ate." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Hungy, hungry, hungry!   Hungy, hungry, hungry! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Hmm. That would be kind of interesting. "Sure." I agreed. I put my hand on her stomach and felt a little something. Wow, I'm lucky. Out of all the times he could kick, he chose now. Sweeeet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hungy, hungry, hungry!   Hungy, hungry, hungry! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Dumpster :: The Past :: Atlantic Coast Academy :: Cafeteria-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com