Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Watching the sunset. Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Watching the sunset. Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
Watching the sunset. Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
Watching the sunset. Emptyby  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
Watching the sunset. Emptyby Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
Watching the sunset. Emptyby Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
Watching the sunset. Emptyby Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
Watching the sunset. Emptyby Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
Watching the sunset. Emptyby Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!
Watching the sunset. Vote_lcapWatching the sunset. I_voting_barWatching the sunset. Vote_rcap 
Miranda Gonzalez
Watching the sunset. Vote_lcapWatching the sunset. I_voting_barWatching the sunset. Vote_rcap 
Camryn Stevens
Celestia Nighthawk
Kaine Drago
Caleb Starch
Taylor Brandston
Harmony Richter
Avelana
Toni Galati
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Meeting somone new
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

Watching the sunset.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

Awesomeness : 1

Watching the sunset. Empty
PostSubject: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:06 pm

I walked up the bleachers of the football stands. I went over to my favorite seat and waited for the sun to start going down, I loved being able to watch the night come alive. Nobody knows about my favorite pass time not because its sacred to me but because I don't think anyone would understand, being Talia Johnson isn't the easiest thing in the world when you don't trust anyone very much. I didn't let my worries take over my mind, I just wanted to see the stars blink hello and the moon come up telling me I survived another day.
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Kaine happened to be sitting on the bleachers on this particular day and he watched as a girl came and sat down. He didn't really know what to think. Was this girl like, a night owl or something, or was she just bored? He decided to let it go and not think about it. Instead he just got up and walked down a few seats. "Hey." He said simply and looked at her from his standing position just above her. He looked at her with an eyebrow raised. "What ya doing?" He asked her with a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:48 pm

I looked up and over to see a young boy standing over me giving me a questioning look. "Hi, just enjoying the night. I didn't even see you." I said. He was handsome for how young he was, I wonder what he was doing out late like this, maybe he also enjoyed the night like I did?
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:17 am

"Yeah, i was here before even you." He said with a smile to her. She was pretty and he liked her, she was friendly enough, but she might have been a little too old for him. So those thoughts were dashed away quickly. But he looked out to the sky. "Well i was just enjoying the night, and then saw you walking over and sitting down. So i figured i'd come over and say hi." He said thinking quickly on what to say next.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:39 am

I laughed a little, he pretty much repeated what I said. "Well hello again and what are you doing out this late? Isn't there a curfew for the younger students?" I asked. I remember when I was his age there was one but I don't know now. Wonder if he snuck out so he could look at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:52 pm

He laughed and looked at her. "Yeah, there is a curfew for younger students, but i don't really pay much attention to it. I just snuck out to get out of my room, it's so boring having to stay in my room for hours before going to bed." He complained about the curfew but not to her, he was just voicing his complaints. "Well, sorry, i don't mean to sound like a little kid, but it really is stupid to have a curfew."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:34 am

"I understand." I said smiling. "I used to hate curfew too, I can't even begin to tell you how many times I snuck out. Being holed up in your room sucks when theres so much out there." I said getting lost in my own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:34 pm

He laughed. He couldn't help but to relate to what this girl was saying. This wasn't his first time sneaking out either. In fact he had gotten so good at it, he didn't even have to go through his window anymore. He just walked right out the front door of the dorms. "Yeah, it really does suck having to be in one place for hours with nothing to do. I mean, it wouldn't be as bad if i had someone to talk to, but being my dorm room is a single, i have to spend the whole night by myself." He said shaking his head. That was the ridiculous part about it that he didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:54 pm

"Thats exactly why I come out here, I don't have a roomate, right now anyway, either. I get so bored so I just decided to spend my time out here." told him. Talking to him was fun we seemed to have a little in common and he was really nice. "I'm Talia by the way." I said smiling.

OOC:Changing my character color Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:52 pm

"I can understand that." He said with a simple smile to her. He understood where she was coming from. "Oh, sorry, My name's Kaine." He said with a smile to her. He made a new friend apparently. So this girl was just as bored as him. That was cool. "So what are you going to do after this?" He asked and raised an eyebrow in a questioning look.

OOC: Okay
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:08 pm

"You know I haven't thought about that. I just knew I wanted to come out here for awhile didn't even think what to do afterwards." I said. Usually I go back to my room but not tonight just seems likes I should hang out tonight. "What about you? Anything planned?"
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:16 pm

"Nope. Not really, was going to just slip back into the dorms and go to sleep or something. But now i'm not too sure." He said and gave a shake of his head. He had to think on what he wanted to do now. He looked at her. "Want to hang out or something?" He asked. It wasn't anything weird, just two people hanging out really...
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:49 pm

"Yea sure. Wanna stay here or should we go somewhere else?" I saw no harm in hanging with him even if he was young, he was just a kid making a friend.
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:51 pm

"Eh, your choice really. I don't mind either way." He said and took a few steps down and sat down next to her for a little while. He didn't know what else to do. He would wait for her to make a choice and then he would go with it. "It's nice to sit around and talk, but then again it's fun to go out and party at night as well. Espically...well, perhaps i'll tell you later." He said, not wanting the girl to feel too intimidated.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:01 pm

"Well I'm not really into going to a party right now so how about we hang here?" I asked. It was harmless and I could get to know him better, he seemed like a nice kid.
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:16 pm

"That's fine by me." He said and leaned back and relaxed looking up at the sky. Of course the bleachers were pushing into his back, but he ignored it. The sky was a beautiful mix of colors. The sun was already below the horizon but it still made the sky different colors of red purple and blue. The moon itself turned blood red. "Beautiful isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:47 pm

I looked up. "Very." I don't know what it was but something about the night time was just so special to me. Everything was just different. "So are you a night owl?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:39 pm

"Yeah, a big time night owl. Don't usually sleep till about three or four in the morning. You?" He asked back to her with a smile and grin. This girl was obviously a night owl. But he asked anyway.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:09 pm

I smiled and laughed. "You have no idea. I stay up to about five or six, just being up during the night is so comforting for me, ever since I was a kid." I could talk forever about why I loved the night but if me and Kaine would try this new friendship thing we would have to expand the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:00 pm

"Well, seems like we have something in common." He said with a laugh and put his hands on the back of his head relaxing even more. "So, what grade are you in?" He asked with some curiosity. He was interested in this girl a little bit, but he wanted to make some friends and get to know some people.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:30 pm

"Senior, you?" I said. I didn't know many younger students and he seemed pretty young.
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:31 pm

"Sophomore. I know. I'm young, but still. I know places and people. So, in ways I'm more grown up than you. No offense intended by that by the way." He said and shook his head. He didn't mean to make it come off sounding bad like that, but usually it does. But he kinda just turned his head and looked over to her...
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:45 pm

"So what are you a mobster's son? You know people who know people and the places you've been to aren't for the faint at heart?" I asked teasing him good heartedly. Could I really take a kid serious when they said they were more grown up then me?
Back to top Go down
Kaine Drago

Kaine Drago

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:02 am

He smiled at her. "Yeah." He said simply and looked at her with a dead serious face. He really was and she guess dead on. He didn't make any attempt to tell her that she was wrong, because she wasn't. His father owned a fortune 500 company, but that was just a cover up for his real thing of a Mob boss.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Gonzalez

Miranda Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:30 am

I looked up at him. "I was joking you know that right?" I said seriously confused. His dad a mob boss? Weren't those guys in movies and places like New York?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset.   Watching the sunset. Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching the sunset.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next