Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Busted Sneaking In! Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Busted Sneaking In! Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
Busted Sneaking In! Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
Busted Sneaking In! Emptyby  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
Busted Sneaking In! Emptyby Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
Busted Sneaking In! Emptyby Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
Busted Sneaking In! Emptyby Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
Busted Sneaking In! Emptyby Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
Busted Sneaking In! Emptyby Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!
Busted Sneaking In! Vote_lcapBusted Sneaking In! I_voting_barBusted Sneaking In! Vote_rcap 
Miranda Gonzalez
Busted Sneaking In! Vote_lcapBusted Sneaking In! I_voting_barBusted Sneaking In! Vote_rcap 
Camryn Stevens
Celestia Nighthawk
Kaine Drago
Caleb Starch
Taylor Brandston
Harmony Richter
Avelana
Toni Galati
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Meeting somone new
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

Busted Sneaking In!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

Awesomeness : 0

Busted Sneaking In! Empty
PostSubject: Busted Sneaking In!   Busted Sneaking In! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:15 pm

I had made it all the way back to my dorm without being spotted by anyone. The last thing I needed was to get spotted doing the walk of shame from the boys dorm. It had gotten really late and Elijah suggested I stayed the night. I agreed and we slept together. He lent me a t-shirt to sleep in. I woke up before him and snuck out forgetting I had his shirt. I made it all the way to my door but was spotted. "Crap!" Shocked
Back to top Go down
Toni Galati

Toni Galati

Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Busted Sneaking In!   Busted Sneaking In! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:22 pm

"Well look who we have here. Late night?" I said pulling at a large t-shirt the girl had on. "Someone was having fun." I said with a laugh. I was coming from the vending machine when I spotted her.
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Busted Sneaking In!   Busted Sneaking In! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:27 pm

Who the heck was this girl. I never seen her before. "Look it wasn't like that," I said opening my door, "And who the hell are you anyway?" I sat down my things leaving my door open and the girl invited herself in. Rolling Eyes I gave out and irritated sigh before closing and locking my door behind her. "Well have a seat since you have already come in."
Back to top Go down
Toni Galati

Toni Galati

PostSubject: Re: Busted Sneaking In!   Busted Sneaking In! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:39 pm

I sat down on a chair. Her room was disgustingly girly. "Antoinette Galati but call me Toni. If I ever hear you call me Antoinette I'll break your nose! Now back to your little night cap. Its okay you can tell me if you had sex. I mean we aren't babies. I have sex all the time. Well not lately but don't worry I will as soon as I find someone." I was an open person and I could see that shock on her face. She was funny I might have to keep her around for kicks.
Back to top Go down
Camryn Stevens

Camryn Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Busted Sneaking In!   Busted Sneaking In! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:04 am

Quote :
If I ever hear you call me Antoinette I'll break your nose!

"Hey don't underestimate me I am not a punk so don't think I'm gonna let you boss me around." This chick obviously thought I was some kind of a push over. "And I didn't have sex we just hung out and talked. I realized it was late and he insisted I stay the night. He gave me this shirt to sleep in. I forgot to take it off as I left out." I said looking down at Elijah's shirt.
Quote :
Its okay you can tell me if you had sex. I mean we aren't babies. I have sex all the time. Well not lately but don't worry I will as soon as I find someone.
"Oh my you certainly aren't shy are you? I'm still a virgin. I mean I'm only 15." Of course I thought about sex but I'm to much of a coward I can't actually go through with it.
Back to top Go down
Toni Galati

Toni Galati

PostSubject: Re: Busted Sneaking In!   Busted Sneaking In! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:21 am

"Whatever you don't know what you are missing out on." I stood up and walked towards the door. "Bye Camryn," I said seeing here name on a piece of paper on her wall," I'll be seeing you around. I'm off to check out the boy scene." I walked out her room and headed into mine. I sat my drink on my dresser and laid back in my bed I closed my eyes and went back to sleep with a smile on my face. Thinking of how much mischief I could get into when I awakened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Busted Sneaking In!   Busted Sneaking In! Empty

Back to top Go down

Busted Sneaking In!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Dumpster :: The Past :: Rooms :: Stratford Hall :: Rooms-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Art, Culture and Leisures | Mangas | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com