Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
from point z to point x Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
from point z to point x Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
from point z to point x Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
from point z to point x Emptyby  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
from point z to point x Emptyby Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
from point z to point x Emptyby Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
from point z to point x Emptyby Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
from point z to point x Emptyby Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
from point z to point x Emptyby Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!
from point z to point x Vote_lcapfrom point z to point x I_voting_barfrom point z to point x Vote_rcap 
Miranda Gonzalez
from point z to point x Vote_lcapfrom point z to point x I_voting_barfrom point z to point x Vote_rcap 
Camryn Stevens
Celestia Nighthawk
Kaine Drago
Caleb Starch
Taylor Brandston
Harmony Richter
Avelana
Toni Galati
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Meeting somone new
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

from point z to point x

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alejandra Salazar

Alejandra Salazar

Awesomeness : 0

from point z to point x Empty
PostSubject: from point z to point x   from point z to point x EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Alex threw another ball at the hoop, and missed, again. The coaches or whoever had left the cart of basketballs unlocked, and thanks to her boredom, the gym was now littered with the orange balls. She pulled another one from the cart, and dribbled it for a few seconds before attempting to shoot it through the hoop. Watching as it flew over the hoop entirely, she laid down and stared up at the ceiling. She knew she was probably picking up an alarming amount of germs from the gym floor, but she couldn't be bothered to get up, or care.

Last edited by Alejandra Salazar on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celestia Nighthawk

Celestia Nighthawk

Awesomeness : -3

PostSubject: Re: from point z to point x   from point z to point x EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:31 pm

Walking into the gym Celly saw the floor covered in Organge basketballs, grinning like an idiot she'd Kick one and send ot to the other side of the room. "Whoever did this I sure like the style, but superglueing them to the floor would've been funnier," seeing a form laying down near one of the hoops she trotted over avoiding touching them like it was a game, "Hey there, get hit in the head or just taking a breather?"
Back to top Go down
http://SunnyShores.b1.jcink.com
Alejandra Salazar

Alejandra Salazar

PostSubject: Re: from point z to point x   from point z to point x EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:18 am

Alex bit her lip and shook her head, as if about to cry. "Guess again. I was mauled by elves." She laid the back of her hand across her forehead and looked in mock shame. "Nahh, just a breather." She cracked a smile, and propped herself on her elbows, running a had through her straightened black hair to rid it of atleast some of the dirt picked up from the floor. Getting up completely, she wiped the back of her pants and adjusted her shirt. "I'm Alejandra, most people can't pronounce it though, so I go by Alex." she introduced herself with a smile. Looking around the room, she raised her eyebrows with a sly smile. "Wow, I've made quite the mess."
Back to top Go down
Celestia Nighthawk

Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: from point z to point x   from point z to point x EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:28 pm

"Ah-le-han-dra?" Celly pronounced slowly testing to name on her tongue, though sounding a bit funny with her accent, "Well either way Nice to meet ya, and I don't see the pesky elves anymore," Grinning like a practical idiot she looked around as well. "I like it, give the teachers more to clean up, but I can give you a hand if you want." Nudging a few of the basketballs away she looked around, 'why so many, from what I've seen we dont even have half this many kids,'
Back to top Go down
Alejandra Salazar

Alejandra Salazar

PostSubject: Re: from point z to point x   from point z to point x EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:16 pm

"Bueno." Alejandra nodded, complimenting her pronunciation. Glancing around, she nodded once more, with a chesire like grin. "Yeah, me neither.They probably ran off to harass the cheerleaders." She shrugged before turning back to the girl. "Gimmie a hand cleaning up or freeing the rest of the sports equipment?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow and folding her arms. Alejandra was glad this school wasn't the typical cliche boarding schools you hear about, where the girls are all stuck up snobs and the guys cocky douchebags. Well she couldn't say anything for the guys yet, but atleast she'd met a girl who seemed to have her head on right.
Back to top Go down
Celestia Nighthawk

Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: from point z to point x   from point z to point x EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:55 am

"I say we set the Zoos free, Where's the rest of them? Locked up? Or unlocked, either way no problem," Turning to a door that said Equipment she hurried over knocking the Balls out of her way, "We probably dont have much time, I heard practices start soon," Poking at the lock she turned around, Would you do the honors?"
Back to top Go down
Alejandra Salazar

Alejandra Salazar

PostSubject: Re: from point z to point x   from point z to point x EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:42 pm

"It would be my pleasure."She skipped over to the lock, before pulling a bobby pin from her hair. After a few minutes of trying to get the pin to cooperate, the door was unlocked. "Man, for a boarding school, they've got some pretty cheap locks." Shaking her head, she pushed the door open and smiled at the clutter. "Oh look! Hula-hoops!" She ran over to a pile of faded, but still colourful hoops. Tying her dark tresses into a ponytail, she picked up a few and threw them around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Celestia Nighthawk

Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: from point z to point x   from point z to point x EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:47 pm

"Yays," Grabbing a bunch of jump ropes she'd swing them over her shoulder and pull the cart to the door tossing the various items to the Gym floor. "I so wish we had super glue and some pen and paper, then It'd be so interesting," Grinning like a creeper she'd laugh as she saw the Hoola hoops, remembering all the times she'd tried to learn, but failed.
Back to top Go down
Alejandra Salazar

Alejandra Salazar

PostSubject: Re: from point z to point x   from point z to point x EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:06 pm

"Indeed it would be. Buuuuut atleast there is a whole campus just waiting for our redecorating skills." She smiled, skipping back into the gym, various equipment piled in her arms. She set it all down at her feet as she reached the center of the room. Starting with the hula hoops, she threw them like frisbees, managing to get a few stuck in the rafters. She proceeded to scatter the rest of the stuff she'd grabbed.
Back to top Go down
Celestia Nighthawk

Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: from point z to point x   from point z to point x EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Laughing Celly would turn back into the room and dig around finding a few Omnikan balls and tossing them up to the basketball hoops, "What room do you wanna do next? Lunch room? Class rooms? The Office maybe, haha, I'm pretty sure most of the areas would be easy access." Looking the place over she nodded in approval, "I believe we have done well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from point z to point x   from point z to point x Empty

Back to top Go down

from point z to point x
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Dumpster :: The Past :: Atlantic Coast Academy :: Gym-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com