Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] Emptyby  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] Emptyby Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] Emptyby Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] Emptyby Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] Emptyby Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] Emptyby Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!
PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] Vote_lcapPMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] I_voting_barPMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] Vote_rcap 
Miranda Gonzalez
PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] Vote_lcapPMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] I_voting_barPMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] Vote_rcap 
Camryn Stevens
Celestia Nighthawk
Kaine Drago
Caleb Starch
Taylor Brandston
Harmony Richter
Avelana
Toni Galati
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Meeting somone new
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skylar Boo

Skylar Boo

Awesomeness : 0

PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] Empty
PostSubject: PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter]   PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:57 am

PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] Beauti10
skylar "skye" oliver
"why are they labeled blue and whatever? just label them, "you're mother's a whore", then they have something to remember..."

Life was starting to look up for Skye... finally. She was happier; smiling more, laughing more, talking more, learning more, loving more- she was feeling more than what she ever felt before. Even in her sticky situation that many people looked down upon, Skye was never this happy in her life. Never.

Sitting on the front steps of her beloved school, Skye was dresses in a white sundress.

"Hey Skye." A girl waved to the brunette sitting on the steps. "Err, hey." Skye waved back, awkwardly, looking back up to the sky. "Too bad you can't watch me from up there, asshole." Harsh words for harsh feeling. Ever since Skye had joined this school, her awkward behavior had made her be looked upon as a freak show or something. She'd always say she didn't care about what was going on or how people cared, but that was much easier said than done.

A small smile curved her lips as she continued to look around at everyone and the nature surrounding the school, just enjoying this wonderful morning. Was she on her period or something? One second she's a sweety, the other she's a freak, and another she's a loner/loser or a bitch.

Last edited by Skylar Boo on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carter Smythe

Carter Smythe

PostSubject: Re: PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter]   PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:03 am

Carter skateboarded towards Atlantic Coast Academy, not giving a damn about the world. He stops in front of the school and looks up, Was this it? He wondered, he was forced to go to a prep school that was almost nicer than this. Unfortunately, it was an all-boys school. It wasn't hard to get kicked out, all he needed was some spray paint, food dye, and water balloons. Not to mention a few friends who didn't care if they were kicked out either.
Carter kicked up his skateboard and caught it in his right hand. Hopefully this wasn't going to be another stupid prep school filled with stuck-up snobs and stupid jocks.
Back to top Go down
Skylar Boo

Skylar Boo

PostSubject: Re: PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter]   PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:14 am

skylar "skye" oliver
"why are they labeled blue and whatever? just label them, "you're mother's a whore", then they have something to remember..."

Is this some new type of PMS? Skylar would ask herself, seeing as something major may be forming. She had a headache that begun to pound. BOOM BOOM BOOM. It raced, almost murdering her brain. She looked down and begun ruffling around in her bag. It wasn't fancy or anything. Just really a fake leather bag with like 4 or 5 compartments. "Where are you?!" She'd whisper to some advil she was trying to find.

Okay, Skye isn't that far fetched. She knew this wasn't a type of PMS. It was morning afterall and she usually didn't get much sleep as she went to bed at 11:30 and wakes up at 5:55 am so she had an excuse for the headache. She finally found the little pill packets and roughly pulled it out. She had those rare packets with like 7 in them. She struggled to rip open the tiny packet for like 2 minutes. Finally she ripped it open, but as a reflex the 7 tablets flew out and spread across the street around some guy's feet. "Shit." She whispered softly, running over to the scene. "Crap, I'm really sorry...it was a reflex...of the tablets. Not that tablets have their own minds, which they don't...but they just kinda exploded and I have a headache...that rambling won't help get rid of so I'm just gonna pick these up..." She said, sighing at her idioticness in front of a guy. She's such a cliche.
Back to top Go down
Carter Smythe

Carter Smythe

PostSubject: Re: PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter]   PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:31 am

He looked down as something hit the tip of his black converse, what was it? A tiny little pill? He glanced up at a girl with a leather bag. He chuckled slightly as he finally realized what happened, "I don't think it's safe to be eating pills of the sidewalk." He smirked and kicked a tiny capsule into the street. He picked one up, "What are these? Laxatives?" He teased, Carter still had his signature smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Skylar Boo

Skylar Boo

PostSubject: Re: PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter]   PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:42 pm

skylar "skye" oliver
"you will when you...believe"

Skye looked up at the guy she had dropped the advil tablets around. She bent down to start picking up the 7 little tablets that had been spread around. She looked up after hearing his comment. "Thank you." She said, laughing. "That's why I take my secret stash of oxycodon at night in my dorm..." She sarcastically replied, smiling.

She said as a capsule was kicked onto the street. She was helped out by the guy who she had spread them around on accident, "No, E. Wink" She said laughing, hopefully he'd actually know what she meant as she referred to Ecstasy as E.
Back to top Go down
Carter Smythe

Carter Smythe

PostSubject: Re: PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter]   PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:40 am

Carter grinned and kicked a rock into the street, "Call me Carter." He sits down on the steps next to the girl. Carter positions his skateboard so it'll work as a footstool, he fixes his hat and leans back on the steps.
Back to top Go down
Skylar Boo

Skylar Boo

PostSubject: Re: PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter]   PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:13 pm

skylar "skye" oliver
"you will when you...believe"

She finished up picking the pills, and the guy, wait -- Carter, had just introduced himself. He sat next to her on the step she was on. She dusted two of the pills off and popped them in, swallowing them without water. "Nice to meet you, I'm Skye." She said, looking down at her bad that she now had in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter]   PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter] Empty

Back to top Go down

PMS? Hopefully...not? [Carter]
Page 1 of 1