Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
by  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
by  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
by  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
by  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
by Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
by Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
by Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
by Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
by Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!

Miranda Gonzalez

Camryn Stevens

Celestia Nighthawk

Kaine Drago

Caleb Starch

Taylor Brandston

Harmony Richter

Avelana

Toni Galati

Top posting users this week
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Meeting somone new
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
Dorm Room List!
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:03 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Oh Ladies.... ;)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caleb Starch

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Oh Ladies.... ;)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:02 pm

I had just finished my first practice at my new school. I was leaving the field after I showered when I noticed a girl. She was texting on her phone and making and evil yet somehow sexy stare. "That's what I'm talking about. She is MINE!" First hot girl I've seen since I got here and I am not wasting time. I walked over to were she was and interrupted. "Eh hem." I said to the girl in all black but yet she didn't look like a goth.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestia Nighthawk

Awesomeness : -3

PostSubject: Boy don't Mess Around   Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Pulling the widdled down charcoal pencil from her messy bun Celly would add some shading to the Drum set, Keyboard, and Bass guitar on the sheet in front of her. This here was her first day and she wanted to get her band back up and running even if she had to do it with new people. It would be a piece of cake, especially for herself. Hearing her Cell bleep itself into a fit she'd hastily pick it up and punch at the keys before stopping to read. Congratulations, Make sure to do your science homework, Another fit of Bleeping, Sissy where did you hide that thingy you showed me, and then a couple more. Glaring at the screen she'd hastily start replying knowing that if she didnt each would message her a second time. As her finger typed off her stuff slowly slipped from her lap, and a voice come from above.
"Crap." She said as it dropped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://SunnyShores.b1.jcink.com
Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ladies.... ;)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:31 pm

"Oops let me get that for you." I said picking up her phone and then handing it to her. "Sorry if I scared you uh..." I waited for her to fill in the blank. Hmm she was even hotter up close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ladies.... ;)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Looking up at the boy she'd blink a few times before finding her voice, "Uh, th-thanks, and you Bloody well did give me a scare," smiling she'd take the phone from his hand gently and click it close. "Oh uh I guess introductions re in order, I'm Celly, Nighthawk, what about yourself?" looking at him a bit closer she'd see how tall he was, and suddenly feeling very tiny in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ladies.... ;)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:45 pm

"Caleb. Caleb Starch. So were are you headed? Maybe I could join you." She seemed so innocent, but hey I've been fooled many times before. I'm sure I will find out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ladies.... ;)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:54 pm

"Nice to meet you Caleb, and I hope You can actually understand most I say, many keep telling my accent gets in the way," Looking down at the Band Members wanted flier she made she shrugged quickly resting her hand over it, "Well, I was kind of gonna go check if this place had a a Copier, but I still don't know anything about this school." Shrugging her shoulders she'd run a hand through her teased out hair.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ladies.... ;)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:04 pm

"Oh I understand you perfectly. Your accent isn't a problem its actually sexy. Where are you from?" I said admiring her frame as she talked. "I don't mind tagging along with you but you gotta tell me what a Copier is." I had never heard that term before in my life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ladies.... ;)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:25 pm

"London, and really, your a first then," Laughing softly she'd stand and stretch her arms poping in there sockets, "Well, you know that thing that can make soemthing on paper appear on a computer? Its like that but it can also copy it to another paper."
Back to top Go down
Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ladies.... ;)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:36 pm

"Oh that kind of copier....I'm sorry your beauty is distracting my thoughts." We started walking. "So tell me about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ladies.... ;)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:02 pm

"Haha, ok then? Uhm I like Music, and playing onstage, then there's art, and that's kind of it for the things to mainly know. What about you?" Hugging her books close to her she looked at the school before quickly shaking her head hating how big it was.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ladies.... ;)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:00 pm

"Well I'm from Fresno, California. I'm an athlete. I love football. Partying. You know American teenage stuff." I thought about something I had heard some guys talking about earlier. "Hey I got an idea. You need to get to know people right? Well there's this bonfire going on later on tonight and everyone's gonna be there. You should come. Get to know people. Make friends. You know it'll be fun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ladies.... ;)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:08 am

"A Bonfire? Like a Beach bash or something?" Looking at him curiously she'd think through her memory, she couldn't remember the last time she'd been to a party to just, party, normally she was always the entertainment. "That sounds like fun, I guess I can maybe go. But honestly I haven't really ever been to a party to just party." Smiling she'd look down at her hands her right hand making various chords unbeknownst ot herself.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Starch

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ladies.... ;)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:56 pm

"Great!" I said with a charming smile. She began explaining how she never really partied before. I chuckled,"that's cool just relax and enjoy yourself. That's all a party really is, people hanging out and having fun. Besides if you get nervous, you got me there with you." I was gazing in her eyes when my cellphone rang. I looked down to see a text message from a friend telling me I was late for a meeting with my project partners. "Crap I gotta go. I'll pick you up outside your dorm at 9 o'clock tonight okay?" She agreed. "Great its a date." I said walking backwards still looking at her. I got a good distance away when I waved and jogged off to my destination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestia Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ladies.... ;)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Nodding as she Listened to him She'd smile nervously, "Uh ok 9 oclock," nodding she'd wave as he left and then Head off for that Printer. Her mind spinning a little as she thought over what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Ladies.... ;)   

Back to top Go down

Oh Ladies.... ;)
Page 1 of 1