Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to ACA! Please sign in! If you're new, and loving it, then why not register?! We hope you enjoy your time here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
About Us...
]High school is about rainbows and butterflies. No. Well, at least not at Atlantic Coast Academy. Here it's lying about who you are, drama to the extreme, real stories, real life. Prom, Homecoming, Dances, The Games, Peprallies, scandals, haters, betrayel, bitches, jocks, nerds, teachers, outcasts, geniuses, musicians, you'll find it all, especially if you don't want to find it... High School isn't the easiest place, but you have to start somewhere... Come start here at Atlantic Coast Academy.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Late. [Alexa/Shawn] Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

» Brother_and_Sister_Pregnancy_Y_rar
Late. [Alexa/Shawn] Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

» Start Something That Matters (Audiobook)
Late. [Alexa/Shawn] Emptyby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 am

» Ashampoo Snap V4.1.0 Portable
Late. [Alexa/Shawn] Emptyby  Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

» Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
Late. [Alexa/Shawn] Emptyby Alexa! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

» Making Character
Late. [Alexa/Shawn] Emptyby Rebecca fox Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

» Cheerleading Try-outs!
Late. [Alexa/Shawn] Emptyby Rebecca fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

» Astrid Callaway
Late. [Alexa/Shawn] Emptyby Alexa! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

» English and Math Sign Up!
Late. [Alexa/Shawn] Emptyby Astrid Callaway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Chatbox
Top posters
Alexa!
Late. [Alexa/Shawn] Vote_lcapLate. [Alexa/Shawn] I_voting_barLate. [Alexa/Shawn] Vote_rcap 
Miranda Gonzalez
Late. [Alexa/Shawn] Vote_lcapLate. [Alexa/Shawn] I_voting_barLate. [Alexa/Shawn] Vote_rcap 
Camryn Stevens
Celestia Nighthawk
Kaine Drago
Caleb Starch
Taylor Brandston
Harmony Richter
Avelana
Toni Galati
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Study time
Watching the sunset.
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
Boys and there music
Bitter Sweet Morning
Poetry Slam For English.
Safe and Sound
Hungy, hungry, hungry!
Meeting somone new
Most Viewed Topics
BOARDING SCHOOL.
Study time
Watching the sunset.
Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
LALALALALA, OOH, A BONFIYA.
Dorm Room List!
A Smoke Beneath the Bleachers ((Jason and Harmony- PM to Join))
Face Claims
Bitter Sweet Morning
Safe and Sound
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

Late. [Alexa/Shawn]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

Awesomeness : 11

Late. [Alexa/Shawn] Empty
PostSubject: Late. [Alexa/Shawn]   Late. [Alexa/Shawn] EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:12 pm

I felt a few nudges. "Hey! What gives?" I asked, annoyed and tired. "It's time to get up. Well actually is was time to get up 20 minutes ago." "WHAT?!" I pulled my covers open and ran to my closet and to the bathroom. I hate them! Well not really, they hate me though and that's a good enough reason for me not like them.

I stepped out onto campus, running in my ALL STAR converses and black leggings covered by a short skirt that Hannah Montana would wear. It had pink and white polka dots with a yellow background. Over my pink tank top, was a baby blue blouse. My hair was basically just pulled back in a high pony tail and I didn't have time to put in my contacts, so I had to wear my glasses. I was a mess.

I finally made my way, quietly into period one Home Economics. The bell was 5 minutes away from ringing. "Alexa," Ms. Barlov said, approaching me. "Yes Ms. Barlov? I'm not late! " "I know, I know. But we have a slight problem. There is an uneven number of students present in class today, so..." "Um, that's okay. I don't mind working alone, I guess." "Alright, but if another student ends up showing, they'll be directed towards you." "Oh, okay. That's fine." She smiled and walked in the opposite direction. Of course, this would only happen to me...
Back to top Go down
https://atlanticcoastacademy.forumotion.com
Avelana
Admin
Avelana

Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Late. [Alexa/Shawn]   Late. [Alexa/Shawn] EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:05 pm

Stepping into the classroom, the bell rang right as his body passed through the door frame. He was almost late that time, having woke up a few minutes behind. He wasn't in any rush though - he got ready as usual and walked to class without stressing himself out. He was pretty good about keeping calm; Shawn was never one to freak out because, in the end, everything would be okay. It would. Donning a simple black hoodie, jean with holes in the knees, and his black Chuck Taylor converses, Shawn was rather comfortable today. He still had some slight bedhead, but that was normal for him - he never liked combing his hair that often anyway.

"Good morning," he smiled warmly to the teacher, "how are you today, Ms. Barlov?" Shawn was very affectionate and kind to his teachers, as well as his fellow students. That was just his nature, and he knew that a simple smile could turn someone's horrible day into a great one, even if it takes time.

"What are our plans today? I'm ready for anything."
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Late. [Alexa/Shawn]   Late. [Alexa/Shawn] EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:18 pm

As Ms. Barlov left me, I was kind of rejoiced. I didn't really want a partner, I work better on my own! Last year, in Grade 9, I had to get paired up for alot of projects. But thankfully, I was an anti-social girl. So I was given free passes to work on my own. Besides, in middle school I always worked by myself which is what gave me my straight 4.0s and my 4.1 in my freshman year.

I walked over to Ms. Barlov, just as the bell was ready to ring. "Ms. Barlov, are we gonna be doing cakes all of this week?" "Nope, just today and yesterday." "Oh, okay." Suddenly, the bell rang and a new face popped in. Snap! I prayed she would forget about wanting to pair me up with the next person that walked in. I casually stepped to the right. He looked as if he was an upperclassman. I despised working with upperclassman. They totally scared me.

"I'm fine! And yourself?" I heard her say in the distance. "Well, today you're working with Alexa. Right there in the back." She pointed towards me and I felt the fictional mockumentary camera zoom in on me.
Back to top Go down
Avelana
Admin
Avelana

PostSubject: Re: Late. [Alexa/Shawn]   Late. [Alexa/Shawn] EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Shawn looked over to his soon-to-be-partner, smiling. "Well, I'm excited. I love working with others." Shawn wasn't exactly a social butterfly. Well, he was, but not so loud and open. He was the subtle kind of social butterfly, the one that just fluttered around to wherever without butting in or going somewhere he didn't belong. Walking to the back where his partner stood, he gave her a big, bright, welcoming smile, "Good morning sunshine!" He grinned, nodding, "looks like we're partners today. I'm Shawn, it's nice to meet you."

He looked over her, laughing playfully at her wardrobe, "no offense, but it looks like you woke up a bit too late to get dressed properly." He chuckled, "but it looks good on you." He wasn't exactly a flirt - he was just honest, and tried to compliment everyone on something, just to make them smile and feel good about themselves. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Late. [Alexa/Shawn]   Late. [Alexa/Shawn] EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:18 pm

I was scratching the back of my head, innocently and shyly as I watched the new guy walk towards me. I had run away last time he came near me, so I never really had to time to notice, but his eyes were really pretty. Woah. Was this my first real crush, that wasn't Stefan from the vampire Diaries? I hope not...knowing me, I would probably get flustered and say all the wrong things if I was developing a crush....

As he greeted me, I turned to him, pretending to first notice him, and gave a warm welcoming, nerdy smile. "Oh, hi." When he commented, I could feel myself blushing just a smidge, but ignored it as he then complimented me. He was spot on. I woke up late and had to work with what I had. "Well, helloooo. I'm Alexa." I told him, with emphasis on the O in hello, also giving a wave that stood in the same position til I put my hand down.
Back to top Go down
Avelana
Admin
Avelana

PostSubject: Re: Late. [Alexa/Shawn]   Late. [Alexa/Shawn] EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:17 pm

Shawn smiled at the girl, shaking his head as a soft laugh escaped his lips. She was down right adorable - one of the cutest girls he's ever seen, and the way she acted - so shy, yet she was opening up - made her that much cuter. Shawn smiled warmly, "Well, Alexa, it is nice to finally get to talk to you and work with you." He nodded, playing bowing a bit. "So, how long have you been going here?" He looked to her, his charming smile curving his lips. He wanted to get to know her more, even if she was a bit young. It didn't matter to him, though.
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Late. [Alexa/Shawn]   Late. [Alexa/Shawn] EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:37 pm

I gulped, trying to search for the right words -- as his face was sort of distracting me. The whole time I was trying to find the right answer, I was looking at his mouth, trying to be discreet. It was obviously not working. The way he was sounding, made it seem as if he knew who I was already, which I would NOT dislike at all. I don't know. It's just something about him freaked me out a little, most likely it was the fact that he looked and sounded, dressed and even walked like an upperclassman. They scared me. I don't know why, but just their height, and voices freaked me the hell out. I sort of shivered thinking about them, and how the intimidated me soooo much.

I then thought to myself. How long was I here? I mean...oh yes! Right. A little over a week now. Man, it feels like 3 days. "A little over a week now...yes. Weeky week." I said, awkward. I turned from him, to our table where we would be doing our cakes, I think they were cakes we were doing. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Avelana
Admin
Avelana

PostSubject: Re: Late. [Alexa/Shawn]   Late. [Alexa/Shawn] EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Shawn studied her for a while, seeing what almost looked like a battlefield in her features. He was amazing at reading people and their vibes, and this girl seemed to look almost... scared, nervous, timid - something she most definitely didn't need to be when around Shawn. He wasn't going to do anything, other than hopefully make her day that much better.

"A week? You're definitely new - I'm going to have to show you all of the cool places around here and near the campus. Secret places, so you can't tell anyone." He winked at her, laughing softly, "I've been going here for a little over a year now. I love it here, so much, and I know you'll love it too." He nodded, "I have a cousin that goes here, her name is Avelana. She's pretty new too - you guys will have to meet sometime, even though she is a good amount older than you are, probably." Shawn looked around the room, then back to the girl, "so how has ACA been treating you? Anyone I need to stand up to for you?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Late. [Alexa/Shawn]   Late. [Alexa/Shawn] EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Upperclassman scare me, but Shawn doesn't. He's really sweet and really cool. I think I may soon drown in his niceness.

"Avelana's your cousin? I just met her the other day! She's really nice." I told him. I seemed to be coming a little out of my shell around him, mostly because he made it easy. I've met alot of nice people during my 1 week stint here, but he's definitely the nicest and most easy to talk to. Possibly second to Miranda, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

"Maybe just Dr. Daniel." I said in response to his stand up for me question. "...Did you ever have him? I'm taking English 11, so it's pretty rough on a freshie, you may have had him...or do?" I asked, basically saying, 'What grade are you in?'
Back to top Go down
Avelana
Admin
Avelana

PostSubject: Re: Late. [Alexa/Shawn]   Late. [Alexa/Shawn] EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Shawn smiled, "well, what a small world. I'm glad you met her. She and I hang out a good bit, so you'll have to join us." Shawn then chuckled, "I had him last year. He's pretty hard-headed and demanding starting out, but he'll lighten up as the year goes on. He's pretty cool, and he's very, very generous. He's helped me on so many of my papers and lets us all recorrect them if needed." Shawn nodded, leaning back against the counter.

"The only teacher you'll really need to worry about is Mrs. Daut, the woman who teaches the 11 and 12 grade science classes. She tends to lose papers and puts questions on tests that no one would ever know, since we didn't go over the material." He sighed, "she's a hassle on my grades, but I get by."
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Late. [Alexa/Shawn]   Late. [Alexa/Shawn] EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Last year my science teacher was a nightmare. To think there's someone worse than Ms. Pope out there, grinds my tiny gears. "Sigh. Well, I'm pretty sure I'll do well. Or okay. So I will cross that bridge when I come to it." I told him. But it was also good to know that Dr. Daniel wasn't gonna be so terrible ALL year. And the semester's over next month so hopefully he'll be better.

Ms. Barlove stood up, and clapped so the class would stop. "Everyone ready to begin?" She asked.

OOC: If you want to RP as Ms. Barlov, feel free. She's NPC, so feel free to post with new dialougue. And also, I know nothing about Home Ec, so if you know ur teaching skills would be appreciated. lol
Back to top Go down
Avelana
Admin
Avelana

PostSubject: Re: Late. [Alexa/Shawn]   Late. [Alexa/Shawn] EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Shawn laughed, "Well, when you cross that bridge, here I am, if you need any help." He smiled his charming, prize-winning smile to the young girl, hoping she'd take his offer to heart. Looking to the teacher, he waited for her instructions.

"Now class, we were going to work on cake making today, but I think we need a kneading lesson, more than anything. The ingredients are in your cabinets, along with the recipe book if you need guidance on making the dough." She nodded, "I know some of you know what you're doing, but some need help, so please feel free to give a hand to your kitchen newbies." Ms. Barlove laughed softly, "begin."

Shawn looked to Alexa while he pulled out the ingredients, not needing the cook book, "I'll mix, you knead, okay?" He smiled at her.

(I have a cuteeeeeee idea for this. :3 So just go along with it.)
Back to top Go down
Alexa!
Admin
Alexa!

PostSubject: Re: Late. [Alexa/Shawn]   Late. [Alexa/Shawn] EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:51 pm

"Thanks." I told him, smiling. I would definitely except his offer. I will definitely need some help too.

After we got the instructions my mind went blank. What did she say? Okay. Alexa Stratford, amazing at English, Spanish, History, Intsruments! Why do I not know anything about cooking? When I first signed up, I told my mom...cooking is so easy a snake could do it. I would never say a monkey could do it because, that's just calling monkeys stupid and scientists KNOW that monkeys are the second smartest beings alive...

After all of this, I was in a trance. Until I heard Shawn's voice and I snapped right out. "Huh?" I said, loosing my balance. Knead? What the hell is kneading? Is that like roll the dough with my knee? "Alright, no problem. I will knead this...thing to the kneadiest!" I said, completely unaware of what kneading WAS. "Um..." I pulled my knee up so it was face to face with the table and slammed it onto the table. "Ready!" I said, 3 seconds before I began to wobble. "Woah. AH!" I lost my balance and began to fall for the ground.

OOC: Lol, I said 'begun' because idk Shawn can rescue her or something. Or she can tumble down and he helps her up...no big. lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late. [Alexa/Shawn]   Late. [Alexa/Shawn] Empty

Back to top Go down

Late. [Alexa/Shawn]
Page 1 of 1